LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Need Some Advice (Its about a Stalker)
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=45926
Page 1 of 4

Author:  lil black liberty [ Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Need Some Advice (Its about a Stalker)

Okay.. so some of you know I have a facebook account.. this chick is like blowing up my acct.. Everytime I post something she ALWAYS, I MEAN ALWAYS posts after me and it's completely annoying!! She is 35, she has one kid, she invites me over for dinner, wants me to sleep with her, and do other things and I have been telling her no cuz she is a few french fries short of a happy meal. Anyways I have been nice in telling her I'm not interested, and she CONTINUOUSLY DRIVES BY MY HOUSE!! She watches my Jeep, she calls my phone, she stares at me all the time in church, she creeps me out like seriously bad, if I won't even go in the back alley because I'm afraid of her like doing something.. I need some advice what do I do?

Author:  stumpjumper_09 [ Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

big dog, big gun, big bat, give in.

Author:  daspes [ Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Need Some Advice (Its about a Stalker)

lil black liberty wrote:
Okay.. so some of you know I have a facebook account.. this chick is like blowing up my acct.. Everytime I post something she ALWAYS, I MEAN ALWAYS posts after me and it's completely annoying!! She is 35, she has one kid, she invites me over for dinner, wants me to sleep with her, and do other things and I have been telling her no cuz she is a few french fries short of a happy meal. Anyways I have been nice in telling her I'm not interested, and she CONTINUOUSLY DRIVES BY MY HOUSE!! She watches my Jeep, she calls my phone, she stares at me all the time in church, she creeps me out like seriously bad, if I won't even go in the back alley because I'm afraid of her like doing something.. I need some advice what do I do?


Go out with her once. Over dinner tell her about your Herpes problem. She probably won't call you again.

Author:  lil black liberty [ Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

:shock: Give in?? I'd much rather cut my 1.50 off and leave it for her in a box then Give in! hmmm

Lol @ Daspes

Author:  03CDKJ [ Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

If you see her outside Go get some peanut butter.... Mix in a little chocolate syrup... and put it in your bare hand.....

Go outside and act like you are wiping your butt..... and throw the peanut butter/ chocolate all over her car!


She'll leave you alone :wink:

Author:  tomsjeep [ Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sounds like a problem. Can't you shut her off your Facebook access for starters?
She sounds unstable. I'd be a little worried. No, I'd be a lot worried.
Something I learned in the Army... you need to go in the bathroom, get in front of the mirror and practice saying 'no' until you believe yourself. You'd be surprised how few people know how to deliver a good, solid, convincing "NO"! It can make a difference, and since it doesn't involve the Police, attorneys or anything else troublesome, it might be a good thing to try. And if that doesn't work you know you have a serious problem.

Author:  Inc [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:00 am ]
Post subject: 

Tell her you're into dudes.

Author:  Khaki-KJ [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:12 am ]
Post subject: 

Inc wrote:
Tell her you're into dudes.


and don't forget to link to all the Facebook sites for the "alternative male" community. Also, resetting your status from single to in a relationship might help. :lol:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:16 am ]
Post subject: 

:shock: man buddy, where in the world are you finding these women?????

I do like daspes idea, but it might be time for a restraining order.....

Author:  lil black liberty [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:17 am ]
Post subject: 

Digger I DONT FIND THEM THEY FIND ME... :shock: :P Maybe I should disappear... 8) Use my alter-ego... the names Bond...James Bond :)

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:18 am ]
Post subject: 

lil black liberty wrote:
Digger I DONT FIND THEM THEY FIND ME... :shock: :P Maybe I should disappear... 8) Use my alter-ego... the names Bond...James Bond :)


Or move to Denver :D Can't find or be found by a nice women :(

Author:  Cobalt-60 [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Need Some Advice (Its about a Stalker)

daspes wrote:
Go out with her once. Over dinner tell her about your Herpes problem. She probably won't call you again.


Daspes beat me to the punch. :lol:

"It wouldn't be called a social disease if it wasn't meant to be shared." :wink: :shock: :lol:

Author:  lil black liberty [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:22 am ]
Post subject: 

Dude.. it's just cuz you're looking for the wrong women... Have you ever no crap thought about a free dating site? like plentyoffish.com or okcupid.com ??

No offense :? but you should be able to find someone half-way decent.. my problem is all the crazy's find me.. she found me through my church we go to church together and she is just a whack-job..

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:28 am ]
Post subject: 

lil black liberty wrote:
Dude.. it's just cuz you're looking for the wrong women... Have you ever no crap thought about a free dating site? like plentyoffish.com or okcupid.com ??

No offense :? but you should be able to find someone half-way decent.. my problem is all the crazy's find me.. she found me through my church we go to church together and she is just a whack-job..


:lol: My problem is I'm not looking... all of my time and money gets sucked up in to the jeep or fishing :P

The way I see things, you just have to go with the flow and not force things.... Look what happens when a salmon fights the river.. yeah it might be good for a minute, but then :shock:

Author:  lil black liberty [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:34 am ]
Post subject: 

:lol: eh.... :shock:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:43 am ]
Post subject: 

lil black liberty wrote:
:lol: eh.... :shock:
\\ :lol: :lol:

So other then that, hows life?

Author:  lil black liberty [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:47 am ]
Post subject: 

Other than paying the University of Oklahoma $6331.26 for one Semester.. Uh.. and getting to go back to college but almost losing my Jeep pretty good other than the whole stalker problem..It sucks she goes to my church too..

Author:  daspes [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:48 am ]
Post subject: 

In all seriousness... If you met at, and go to the same church still, I would talk to your Pastor, or one of the Lay leaders for advice. Perhaps, one of them can have a talk with her and steer her back on course (one that doesn't intersect with you). If that doesn't work, well looks like your stuck with some type of crotch-rot when ever she's around...

Author:  lil black liberty [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:53 am ]
Post subject: 

Lol yeah I'm gonna talk to my pastor tomorrow..

Author:  durangotang [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:20 am ]
Post subject: 

Don't talk to the pastor... talk to HER. Have you actually TOLD her directly to never contact you again?

Anything short of that is not a true attempt to resolve this... if you're still concerned about hurting her feelings, you're still enjoying the attention :roll:

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/