| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Tractor Square Dance http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46046 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bugnout [ Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Tractor Square Dance |
Tractor Square Dance |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Thats one of the coolest things I have ever seen |
|
| Author: | ridenby [ Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Diggerfreek wrote: Thats one of the coolest things I have ever seen
X2 |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
My Aunt and Uncle both used to do this at local fairs/ carnivals both had older restored Allies that they used |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Wow. I grew up in the country but I never experienced this. |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
yehaw!!!!! That was funny & cool at the same time. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|