LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Food for thought.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46124
Page 1 of 2

Author:  omGoddard [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Food for thought.

I'm bored, so lets see your answer to my question.



How many holes does a straw have? One or two?

Author:  Budke [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

is it a drinking straw or the kind of stray you make a scare crow out of?

Author:  Boiler [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

It has one. Don't make me argue my case...

Author:  bugnout [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

Boiler wrote:
It has one. Don't make me argue my case...


x2 8)

Author:  KJ 119 [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'd say it has none.

Author:  David Jr [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

"I SEE FOUR LIGHTS!!!"

Captain Jean Luc Picard
:lol:

Author:  KJKev [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

1 hole with 1 entrance and 1 exit.

OK..here's my question.


If crutons taste like stale bread. How do you know when you're given fresh crutons??? Huh Huh?

Author:  Budke [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

KJKev wrote:
1 hole with 1 entrance and 1 exit.

OK..here's my question.


If crutons taste like stale bread. How do you know when you're given fresh crutons??? Huh Huh?


They give you a fresh slice of bread...

Author:  GeoJeeper [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

KJKev wrote:
If crutons taste like stale bread. How do you know when you're given fresh crutons??? Huh Huh?


<------Hates croutons. I always say, "If I wanted stale bread, I'd go to my mom's house." :lol:

Author:  JJsTJ [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Good croutons are Dried fresh bread, not stale bread. :P

Author:  Murphyman [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

A straw doesn't have a hole. It's just a wrapped up square. The square was perfectly fine before it was rolled up, and nothing was altered, so why is there a hole now? :lol:

Author:  wheeee32 [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:34 am ]
Post subject: 

GeoJeeper wrote:
KJKev wrote:
If crutons taste like stale bread. How do you know when you're given fresh crutons??? Huh Huh?


<------Hates croutons. I always say, "If I wanted stale bread, I'd go to my mom's house." :lol:


That's what I always say. :lol: :lol:

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:04 am ]
Post subject: 

How many sides does a stop sign have?

Author:  tomsjeep [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:24 am ]
Post subject: 

JeepinJarhead03 wrote:
How many sides does a stop sign have?

10 = one on each flat plane side (2) plus one on each edge (eight).
While the edge sides are very thin, they still have thickness, reflect light, etc.

And now I don't have a question back... smartypants here was stumped trying to find a question, so I'll pass it to someone else eager to take it.

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:07 am ]
Post subject: 

David Jr wrote:
"I SEE FOUR LIGHTS!!!"

Captain Jean Luc Picard
:lol:



Ha! You Cardascian!

Author:  johnb [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

Murphyman wrote:
A straw doesn't have a hole. It's just a wrapped up square. The square was perfectly fine before it was rolled up, and nothing was altered, so why is there a hole now? :lol:


Fail.

A square is two dimensional. And when unrolled, a straw is not a cube.

A straw is a rolled three dimensional rectangle. The rolling creates a tube, which has a single hole through what would otherwise be a cylinder.

Author:  Boiler [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

My guess is straw's arent rolled out of plastic sheet and welded... :roll:

Author:  johnb [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Boiler wrote:
My guess is straw's arent rolled out of plastic sheet and welded... :roll:


Whether a straw has a hole (or holes) is a topology question. Not related to how they actually manufacture straws.

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

What came first....the chicken or the egg???[/i]

Author:  Budke [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

theres a chicken in the egg. so they came at the same time.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/