| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Well I'm gone.. (Details inside) http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46136 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | lil black liberty [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | Well I'm gone.. (Details inside) |
Well I have been a member here for quite sometime now.. I've had a few good jokes with Digger and JeepinJarhead and they know what I'm talking about..Yellocoyote is very thoughtful, and Tommudd is just there to make every one occasionally laugh at a crazy random thought.. I do miss TBJ but things happen and that's not why I'm leaving.. A few of you guys I would consider almost like a family to me.. especially Joey always offering to help out btw (JSC7002) and brother Digger.. I will miss ya'll the most.. One guy though has constantly harassed me to the point of no return and I'm not going to put up with it.. I ain't told anyone because that's really stupid to tattle on someone this ain't preschool folks.. Digger knows the story probably better than most so I'll let him tell it and the guy who is causing me to leave thanks man.. you know who you are.. and no it wasn't an admin or mod.. There is some of ya'll I didn't get to know but you're probably better off not knowing me because I'm just a bunch of trouble huh Digger? Lil Black Liberty aka Brian |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
i thought that helping you figure out what might be wrong with your back glass keep you here |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:01 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
it's good, you got my infos do what ya gotta do and come back whenever you feel like it |
|
| Author: | 501 [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sorry to see you go Brian. 501 |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
send me your contact info, you never know when I may have some random silly thought rolling around in my head that I would like to share with someone! Come back anytime. Know what you mean about some people but if that would of been the case I would of left a long time ago But do what you must, have fun and enjoy life! Let me know Tom |
|
| Author: | 03kjsport [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:40 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
i feel ya. lotta butthole surfers on here. if it wasnt for the illinois group being so great id'a left long time ago. good luck bud! |
|
| Author: | KJKev [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Man, I don't know you at all, but don't give this guy the satisfaction. It's hard to believe that any mod here would allow someone to get put into this position by another member. I've been a mod on several forums. On my forums if someone harrassed another person they would be banned. You can even report it to their ISP and their internet connection would be shut off. Sorry to see you go. I've enjoyed all your postings and your sense of humor. KJKev |
|
| Author: | Prospect62 [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sorry about whatever happened, honestly. Nobody should be getting "harassed" on a Jeep Liberty forum and you certainly don't have to put up with it. But if you want to leave, leave. No need for the big dramatic post. It's an internet forum, not a job. How childish. What's going on here with people leaving and getting "banned" and all that? Sounds like alot of people are taking this thing too seriously. Sit back from the keyboard, have a coke and a smile and remember that it's the internet. We are all here to try to help each other. |
|
| Author: | Inc [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
If you, or anyone for that matter, feels that another member on here is harassing you, please let an mod or admin know about it. If is such a problem that you feel you need to leave the forum, then obviously that person is out of line. You may feel like it is kindergarden tattle telling, but the staff on here needs to know about stuff like that so things don't get so bad that members start bailing because they are being bugged to no end. Maybe we can get the situation resolved and you'll stick around. |
|
| Author: | dog_party [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:58 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Well, that's a real bummer. Sorry to see you go LBL. |
|
| Author: | tomsjeep [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Likewise, sorry to see you go - I don't know you, but I like your choice in Jeep colors! |
|
| Author: | Blue KJ in PA [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I don't know the why's, how's, or what the deal even is but make this a temporary departure form LOST. Let things cool down and then make a quiet return. The whole reason there is a LOST to begin with is that other forums made the KJ crowd feel like the ugly step child with no arms or legs and a terminal disease... Best of wishes to you and come back in a while as all KJ/KK and Jeepers in general should be around here. |
|
| Author: | omGoddard [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Ah, c'mon stick around. It's just the internet! If it was real life I'd kick their booty for ya. |
|
| Author: | KJ 119 [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
omGoddard wrote: Ah, c'mon stick around. It's just the internet! If it was real life I'd kick their @$#% for ya.
Yea X2 on that,but I would just kick their but. omGoddard,would you really kick'em in the four letter?..OUCH!!! LBL,you're kinda like everyone's lil brother around here.We enjoy giving advice to younger folk.As a big brother I would advise you to stand your ground and stay around and enjoy the friendships of your pals more than dread the negativaty of the butmuncher. Bullys are cowards.Fight back and they'll move on to an easier target...........or big brother can ruff'em up for ya |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I agree, don't let that person be that guy that ruins everything for everyone. Just ignore them. Thats what I do in real life. It works. |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Lil Black Liberty aka Brian - Take Inc's advise and PM him about the issue. I don't understand why one member would harass another? This isn't some lame-a$$ chat room / face book forum. We're all supposedly sharing a common interest in Jeeps here. |
|
| Author: | Khaki-KJ [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
KJ 119 wrote: LBL,you're kinda like everyone's lil brother around here.We enjoy giving advice to younger folk.As a big brother I would advise you to stand your ground and stay around and enjoy the friendships of your pals more than dread the negativaty of the butmuncher.
Bullys are cowards.Fight back and they'll move on to an easier target...........or big brother can ruff'em up for ya X2 Hang in there and fight. |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Why should the good guy leave? It should be the evil villain being forced to leave. |
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sorry that you feel the need to leave. Not sure why you couldnt hang around and just not post. After a few people started posting around here I just stopped posting and just read. Much easier than trying to fight and whine over little things. Plus you get to watch everyone else whine. |
|
| Author: | hiram [ Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | member |
KJKev wrote: Man, I don't know you at all, but don't give this guy the satisfaction.
It's hard to believe that any mod here would allow someone to get put into this position by another member. I've been a mod on several forums. On my forums if someone harrassed another person they would be banned. You can even report it to their ISP and their internet connection would be shut off. Sorry to see you go. I've enjoyed all your postings and your sense of humor. KJKev x2 i do not know you either, but i have owned a jeep for 19 years (wow i feel old) you should not leave because of someone else.. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|