| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| /// HELP NEEDED PLZ... UNDER ATTACK BY TOYOTA /// http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46172 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | monkyfart13 [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | /// HELP NEEDED PLZ... UNDER ATTACK BY TOYOTA /// |
/// HELP NEEDED PLZ... UNDER ATTACK BY TOYOTA /// Ok i know this is probably the least of your concerns but I could really use your help. First start by reading my story... yesterday i logged on to my cardomain page and noticed i had a new comment. Naturally i was excited to read it so i scrolled to the bottom of my page and saw it was from the owner of a toyota. He was obviously not happy with my "god hates toyota" cartoon at the bottom of my page, so he proceeded to leave me a few comments about how my liverty was a piece of crap and his 4runner could leave me behind on any trail. So as most cardomain fans would.. i went to his page and left him a response message. Well.. this is where the story begins... dun dun dun... another toyota owner viewed my response comment and took it as me bashing toyotas. he has now started an anti "monkyfart" campaign from his page and has a paragraph at the top requesting people to come to my page and vote me down to one star. I have gone from a 4 star rating to a 2 star rating in one day. he has furthered his mission by posting comments on other ride pages and furthering the false idea that i have been going to toyota ride pages and bashing them for no reason, this is not true and will never be true. I have never and will never go to a page and bash any ride unless they have done so to my already. My request is that i get some fellow liberty owners to go to his site and let him know what you think of this whole mess, his page is http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2892481.. if you could help out i would appreciate it greatly. |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I think your idea will just make matters escalate. Go to his page and state the facts. Then let the chips land where they may. Terry |
|
| Author: | monkyfart13 [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | thanx |
ive tried that already but thank you for the suggestion. |
|
| Author: | jsc7002 [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Why not just take the picture down? And email him asking him to remove what he wrote. |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Just get all the LOSTer's to vote 5 stars on your ride. Theres probably more people here than angry 'Yota owners there. |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sorry I can't do any of that. I graduated from highschool long ago. |
|
| Author: | monkyfart13 [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | thanx |
i appreciate it. i graduated from high school along time ago also, shich is why im not asking anybody to vote him down to 1 star or leave negative comments on his page. I need help clearing this mess up. I had a yota owner leave crappy comments on my page, i then responded to him. then out of nowhere another member of the site started a campaign against me thinking i started some war against yota which isnt the case. |
|
| Author: | monkyfart13 [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | thanx |
if i really needed to take the stupid little carton down to please the yota owners of the world i would. I dont feel i should have to tho. I have not gone out of my way to bash any yota owner ever, i merely have a freaking cartoon at the bottom of my page. I really feel its my right to display my distaste for the company, i meen really... hummer owners have jeep sucks all over their sites but that doesnt bother me. Its the auto world and some auto guys just dont like other brands. But yeah if it would plz the auto world i would take the silly cartoon down if it really is hurting the feelings of toyota owners. |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
What does it matter what anyone thinks and what people are posting as comments on your site? Ignore it and move on. |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
As said above: contact him and try to negotiate a cease fire. Short of that, offer to surrender? No one hates Toyotas more than I do, but I'd have to say the opening salvo was your cartoon, not his post. Whether you aspire to be a comic or just a smarta%%, dealing with the fallout is part of the equation. Not that I would know. I'm not implying that this applies here, but some people would make a post hoping to get people to go screw with stars or whatever that silliness is and word it in such a way that they can say"hey, I never asked anyone to vote for me or against him." If your response winds up underwhelming, cynical folks like that may be one reason. Hey, it has happened before. And honestly, it is just cardomain: does it really matter that much to you? If it does, I wish you luck. If it doesn't, walk away for a month or two and start over. |
|
| Author: | KJKev [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Forget him dude... Plus the mods here are gonna ask you to take down your picture pretty soon anyway. |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Budke wrote: Just get all the LOSTer's to vote 5 stars on your ride.
Theres probably more people here than angry 'Yota owners there. there are a lot of yota owners out there, i type something in on google for a mod, usually a yotafourms shows up, but hey, if the mod is there ill snag it |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Personally, I think that is funny.... I see this falling in the whole which is better ford, chevy, dodge topic.... I would probably forget about the guy... Maybe he just had a bad day or something |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
First warning for racial comments. Editting made. |
|
| Author: | 67Customs [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
It's just the internetz. Don't worry about it.
|
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Diggerfreek wrote: Personally, I think that is funny.... I see this falling in the whole which is better ford, chevy, dodge topic....
Nash rules! |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
InCommando wrote: Diggerfreek wrote: Personally, I think that is funny.... I see this falling in the whole which is better ford, chevy, dodge topic.... Nash rules! Nash???? Whippets rule !! |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
isn't whippets when you do that thing with breathing in aersol cans or something stupid? lol |
|
| Author: | monkyfart13 [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
cartoon removed |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
JeepinJarhead03 wrote: isn't whippets when you do that thing with breathing in aersol cans or something stupid? lol
I think it is CO2. Huffing is doing chemicals in a pressurized can. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|