LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

I know you're all not fans of JP Magazine but...
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46178
Page 1 of 1

Author:  chefdab [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:32 pm ]
Post subject:  I know you're all not fans of JP Magazine but...

My father in law bought me the latest issue for my birthday (September 09). And on page 32 was a picture of Troysterr's KJ crossing the crack at Moab. Just thought you guys would want to know.

Author:  BugginKJ [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

I saw that pic and just picked it up again to confirm, yep..........
nice pic

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

Any commentary with it or just the picture only?

Author:  BugginKJ [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

Tokyojoe wrote:
Any commentary with it or just the picture only?

yep a small paragraph description and says it belongs to Troy Young of Draper, Utah.

Author:  JJsTJ [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

:shock: :shock: :? :shock:

Author:  Inc [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 am ]
Post subject: 

What did the paragraph say? Good or bad, neutral?

Author:  daspes [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:45 am ]
Post subject: 

Isn't that twice this year? Neither time in the April issue either....

Author:  cluelessklewer [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:58 am ]
Post subject: 

Inc wrote:
What did the paragraph say? Good or bad, neutral?


x2

Author:  BugginKJ [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:02 am ]
Post subject: 

Inc wrote:
What did the paragraph say? Good or bad, neutral?

Word for word..........
"Infestation
We ran a Liberty in Jeep Shots not long ago, and it must have been the day the magazine hit the newsstands we got about 10 Jeep Shot submissions from Liberty owners. So, we picked our favorite KJ picture and here we are.
This 02 Liberty belongs to Troy Young of Draper, Utah, and it still has the 3.7L V-6 and 42FE automatic transmission, but it got some beef in the way of an NVG2410R. An All J Products 2 1/2-inch Frankenlift provides clearence for the 31-inch BFG MTs which are spun by 3.73 gears in the otherwise stock axles, with the rear getting a Powertrax Locker."

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:27 am ]
Post subject: 

Nothing positive. Still hatin' on the KJ.

Author:  JJsTJ [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:01 am ]
Post subject: 

Tokyojoe wrote:
Nothing positive. Still hatin' on the KJ.


Yet not the slamming we have always gotten in teh past. Interesting. :?

Author:  tumanator [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:01 am ]
Post subject: 

well at least they did open all the "spam" we sent :D perhaps they need another dose?

Author:  Inc [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

tumanator wrote:
well at least they did open all the "spam" we sent :D perhaps they need another dose?


They are going to get dose of my sfa project.

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

Perhaps all of you SFA builds should send your pics in at the same time. Flood them with SFA KJ's.

I can't believe it was only ten pics sent from that last one.

Author:  Inc [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

Tokyojoe wrote:
Perhaps all of you SFA builds should send your pics in at the same time. Flood them with SFA KJ's.

I can't believe it was only ten pics sent from that last one.


I am lucky to have 2 local guys (one is semi local and the other a major transfer) that are professional photographers, ask to shoot my jeep. One mentioned sending his stuff to JP, the other has his work published in about every offroad mag out there I think. They both want to shoot in September. I'd be glad to flood them with some stuff when we are done.

http://www.harrysituations.com/
http://www.stebel.com.pl/

I hope it all works out and they both get to shoot it. Maybe then JP would do a full spread. :roll:

Author:  BugginKJ [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Inc wrote:
Tokyojoe wrote:
Perhaps all of you SFA builds should send your pics in at the same time. Flood them with SFA KJ's.

I can't believe it was only ten pics sent from that last one.


I am lucky to have 2 local guys (one is semi local and the other a major transfer) that are professional photographers, ask to shoot my jeep. One mentioned sending his stuff to JP, the other has his work published in about every offroad mag out there I think. They both want to shoot in September. I'd be glad to flood them with some stuff when we are done.

http://www.harrysituations.com/
http://www.stebel.com.pl/

I hope it all works out and they both get to shoot it. Maybe then JP would do a full spread. :roll:

That would be the one time I would actually buy the rag instead of scammin it from my buddy for free :wink:

Author:  David Jr [ Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

BugginKJ wrote:
Inc wrote:
Tokyojoe wrote:
Perhaps all of you SFA builds should send your pics in at the same time. Flood them with SFA KJ's.

I can't believe it was only ten pics sent from that last one.


I am lucky to have 2 local guys (one is semi local and the other a major transfer) that are professional photographers, ask to shoot my jeep. One mentioned sending his stuff to JP, the other has his work published in about every offroad mag out there I think. They both want to shoot in September. I'd be glad to flood them with some stuff when we are done.

http://www.harrysituations.com/
http://www.stebel.com.pl/

I hope it all works out and they both get to shoot it. Maybe then JP would do a full spread. :roll:

That would be the one time I would actually buy the rag instead of scammin it from my buddy for free :wink:


I usually fish mine out of the hopper of the trash truck i work on :) .

Author:  daspes [ Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

David Jr wrote:

I usually fish mine out of the hopper of the trash truck i work on :) .


Perfect spot for that rag

Author:  daspes [ Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

:shock: Well, My KJ made the JAN '10 Jeep Shots... Suprise, suprise. Worst pic I sent is what they ran too...

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/