LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

A little help here?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46179
Page 1 of 2

Author:  MNKK [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:12 pm ]
Post subject:  A little help here?

So, my wife entered my dog in some contest a while back. And the other week, we were notified that Ozzy, my dog, had finished in the top ten. Now he needs more votes. I'm still not entirely sure of what we would win out of it, but I was hoping that you guys would take a second, and go vote for him?

I posted this over at Archery Talk, the other forums I frequent. So hopefully I get a bunch more votes.

He is currently in 8th place. So if you guys could help a little bit. I sure would appreciate this. Thanks.

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/PhotosAlbums/PhotoView.aspx?picid=1011835_98052532&pid=1323652&scid=467&

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

Bad link buddy

Author:  KJKev [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

You should figure out what the prizes are. You'll have to pay a tax on whatever you win...like a new Escalade or sumptin'....lol.

Author:  cluelessklewer [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:13 am ]
Post subject: 

Diggerfreek wrote:
Bad link buddy



x2... set up a good link and ill throw my vote in

Author:  MNKK [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:30 am ]
Post subject: 

Give me a second. lol. I'm I-Handicapped.

Author:  MNKK [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:39 am ]
Post subject: 

the link works now

Author:  daspes [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:07 am ]
Post subject: 

MNKK wrote:
the link works now

Done

Author:  Murphyman [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

Vote is casted.

Author:  Budke [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

voted.

Author:  dog_party [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Voted.

Author:  Edvalencia [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

voted

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

Voted. Cute dog! 8)

Author:  kskj [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

voted 8)

Author:  RedKJ04 [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

Voted! 8)

Author:  nightdrv [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Voted.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

voted :D

Author:  cluelessklewer [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

voted

Author:  STINGN [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

if the whole LOST community votes, you'll win ;)

Author:  oddball [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

Voted. Nice looking dog.

Author:  john jr [ Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

voted

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/