| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Copy A Whole Thread?? Help! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46211 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Copy A Whole Thread?? Help! |
Is there any way I can copy a multiple page thread all at once? I want to copy the SAS thread and it's about 17 pages long! Terry PS: Yes, I'm thinking of taking the plunge next year. |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'm sure there's a better way - but what I did was open one window for the thread and one window for Word Ctrl A, Ctrl C - will copy an entire page of the thread at once then click on word and Ctrl V will paste you'll then have to play with the formats to get it to look right. (and it'll take 17 copy/pastes) |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That is what I was trying to avoid! Terry |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|