LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Pictures Of The Owners
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46235
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Murphyman [ Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Pictures Of The Owners

Didn't know if there was a thread like this, if there is point me in the right direction. I see a lot of pictures of meets and lift parties, but I never know who is who.

Just post a picture, your LOST screen name and real name (optional).

I'll go first. Murphyman, real name Corey.

I'm in the yellow App State shirt.
Image

Me and the "girlfriend" at the Braves vs. Mets game, July 18th 2009.
Image

Author:  Murphyman [ Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

I will take a look, little help would be nice so I can post mine there! Sorry for the waste of a post everybody.

Author:  Budke [ Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

Good idea.
Budke, real name Aaron.
Back alley photoshoot.
My hair isn't that long anymore by the way.
Image

Author:  cluelessklewer [ Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... hp?t=11938

this is the only one i know of... its in the lifetime members section though...

i'm cluelessklewer... bryant is the real name

Image

Author:  ATXKJ [ Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
already maybe 10 pages or so of pics of owners/ families etc. Can't find it right now but its on here! :wink:


over in Lifetime Forum there's
Who are you?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=11938

and what do you do for a living?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=17136

Neither of which will work if you're not a Lifetime Member

Author:  Budke [ Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

Well some of us aren't life time members so we have to settle for the lame general access threads. lol

Author:  colts_kj [ Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

Robert is my real name I'm the one in purple :?

Image


But really here I am

Image

here is one of just me

Image

OK here is me and the girl

Image

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yep forgot is was in the Lifetime section

SORRY :cry:

Author:  4WheelAholic [ Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

My name is Ryan and this is a family picture at Arches Nat. Park

Image

Author:  Murphyman [ Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

I should prob become a Lifetime Member. But until then, support this thread 8) .

Author:  tommudd [ Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:39 am ]
Post subject: 

I hate pictures of myself so try to never have any taken
But we can dig back a few years (1975) and give you something to laugh at, while out 4 wheeling my feet got hot so was cooling them off, Hillbilly Rednecking at it's best!
Image
Picture of my wife last year
Image
Her and I at her Masters Graduation 2008
Image
Up on the side of Mount Kilimanjaro (Tanzania) June 2009
Image

Tom

Author:  TAHOE [ Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

Man Tom, was hoping you wouldn't post pics... my monitor is quivering from the stress!!!! :lol:
How'd a guy like you get a hot chick like her.... oh, never mind, must be hung like a mule! :wink:

Here's the wifey and I on cruise april 08
Image

Me & wife @ our '09 New Years/80's theme costume party.... "I pity the fool"
My best friend of 35 yrs didn't recognize me :o

Image

Author:  wheeee32 [ Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

My wife and I
Image
Image

Me on a crazy hair day
Image

Author:  Fulltimer [ Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

Me being a kid again! :lol:

Terry
Image

Author:  tommudd [ Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

Terry we need one of the KJ, hooked to that new camper with that someone special in it as well! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  KJ 119 [ Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
Terry we need one of the KJ, hooked to that new camper with that someone special in it as well! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOT gonna happen. :lol:

Author:  Sir Sam [ Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/