| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Some cool pictures of the not so cool fires in SoCal http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46303 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Edvalencia [ Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Some cool pictures of the not so cool fires in SoCal |
From one of my favorite sites: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/09/wildfires_in_southern_californ.html I live about 15 minutes from Acton. Last Saturday, I saw no sun, just a red glowing ball in the sky. |
|
| Author: | Inc [ Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
A guy I now was good friends with one of those 2 firefighters that died the other day. That fire is gnarly. Amazing pictures for sure. Thanks for sharing Ed, and stay safe down there. |
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
sad, crazy. I hate fires. http://www.brandonriza.com/Video/HTML/Z ... ained.html check out this guys other pics while there. Spectacular! |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
|
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
smoke timelapse http://vimeo.com/6356422 |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Since my dad doesn't have anyplace to live right now he has been camping out in the hills there, a couple of days ago I was talking to him on the phone when I heard a couple of load booms over the line. Turns out the propane tanks at the ranger station blew up. So for those couple of nights he was still able to camp out there, but had to put up with the constant drone of helicopters flying overhead. Hard to sleep in a tent with that much noise above you. Luckily for him he is on travel right now, the area he is living in, and his offices, have all been evacuated, so he would have no place to go right now. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|