| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| because they could http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46335 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | because they could |
I'm not sure there has to be a reason http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/videos/2009/August/aug2509-video-500bhp-v10-viper/ |
|
| Author: | tjkj2002 [ Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I liked the Tomahawk better myself. |
|
| Author: | nightdrv [ Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
tjkj2002 wrote: I liked the Tomahawk better myself.
X2 |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Meh. If anything it's just a straight-line rocket. No way could you really open it up on some twisties. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|