LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Ok Everyone I Need Advice and Info
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46380
Page 1 of 1

Author:  tumanator [ Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Ok Everyone I Need Advice and Info

Ok so this semester I'm in a web design class and guess what I decided to base my final project around. I'm starting this early (as I plan to start on my final and work on it throughout the semester.) I'm going to need to keep this thread alive because I need a lot of info and pictures. What i need

*Pictures of Jeeps both Stock and Modified (if you can please give me pics or links to your pics, I will credit all info and pics based on your lost name unless you wish to be not credited or credited with your read name)

*Information - The website needs to be primarily an information site, information on stock jeeps (doesn't have to be KJ) information about aftermarket parts. Your own fabrications and I would like to add any vendor parts and information their willing to give)

*As of right now this site will not be hosted on the web (other than the school hosting site for the class) I still do not want to run into any copyright issues so please no copyrighted info (unless your the copyright holder and give me permission to use it)

*I'll give you guys the link's to the site as it comes along and I would love feedback, please guys I have a good bit of info now but I need A LOT more. And who knows if this site comes together and if it could benefit the jeeping community I may be willing to host it at some point in the future.

If you would be willing to send me pictures outside of L.O.S.T. so we don't pollute this thread my actual e-mail is below.... (hopefully this doesn't bite me) just remove the spaces.

jt06 @3rivers. net

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

Allpar is going to be a good info site for you

I'll drop you a pm to :wink:

Author:  durangotang [ Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Click my sig link and PM me if you want some photos...

I'll give ya some for a web class :D

Author:  tumanator [ Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks guys, honestly I'll take anything and everything you've got. And I'm using the Design Premium Suite so I can find a use for pretty much anything your willing to share :twisted:

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

I got a few pics....any thing types of pics you prefer??? You can reach me through PM.... :)

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

Can use anything from here.................

http://www.rocklizardfabrications.com/the_gila_monster.htm


If you need anything in particular just PM me.

Author:  tumanator [ Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

That's actually a good point, some of the pics i would be looking for is:

Action Shots
Installation Shots (like some of the How To Shots) - to be used just for reference
Stock Shots
Upgraded Shots (Stock - During - After would be awesome) - lookin at at least one of you SFA guys for this

For Page Backgrounds if you will allow, I would like to use some of the scenery shots (some of you guys are pro photographers in the random images thread) Really Just about anything. I do appreciate your help guys, I don't want to just grab whatever images i can from where ever... i would prefer to do this properly.

Author:  Mike08Liberty [ Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

There are lots of action pics on my cardomain (link in sig) ... If you want bigger sizes just let me know which ones you want and I'll email them to you.

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Take your pick!! (no pun intended :lol: )

http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38473 (2 KJ's)
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39046 (Scenic)
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39093 (Lots of pics)
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread. ... post393909 (most recent)

Hope that was of help! :) And I'm honored you'd let a stock KJ in your project!

And tell me which shot you like the best out of those, as I might be able take some similar ones!

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

More:
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40486

Author:  tumanator [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:19 am ]
Post subject: 

Ok thanks for the help thus far.... I'm going to need quite a bit more and at some point I'll need to contact a couple of you for some more detailed info. As it stands right now I would like a little more variety so post more, post different...post everything it's up to me to sift through it.

*BTW to anyone who has some of the really nice cameras and you get your photos in a RAW format (I know several of you do) please don't be afraid to give me the photos in that RAW (large file size) format, I've got pro photo editing software so I can hack it down to what I need it in. This is of course only if you wish to give the image.

Author:  Inc [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:29 am ]
Post subject: 

You can snag anything you like from the link in my signature and if you click on one of the pics in the link, it will take you to my webshots, and there are more pics in there you can use.

Author:  tumanator [ Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

glad to see L.O.S.T. is back up and running, now I need to some full steam behind this project. What I need now are some Large Format scenic shots (with or without jeeps) and some action shots. I appreciate all your help everyone :D

Author:  JeepBumm68 [ Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:36 am ]
Post subject: 

you doing libertys only or would you like some wranglers.

Author:  tumanator [ Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:48 am ]
Post subject: 

I would love wranglers or other jeeps, and maybe and some point I will go further with this. As of right now it's just my final project and I don't have time to do the research and incorporate all the different types of jeeps. So right now it's just the KJ's and KK's.

Author:  linewarbr [ Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

Check out this site, bunches of pics of old Jeeps:

http://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_ ... 16~pw.html

Also Inc did a thread in FAQ with a lot of pics too:

http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... hp?t=40202

I found the first link doing an image search for one of the Jeeps referenced in Inc's thread.

Author:  JeepBumm68 [ Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

i'll give you my link to my photobucket so you can go throught and see what you want. Its all good. What type of research you doing on them

Author:  tumanator [ Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

A link to photobucket would be great, as far as research just any specs you have for you jeeps would be great.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/