| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| GYMKHANA http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46437 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Mike08Liberty [ Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | GYMKHANA |
FREAKIN AWESOME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSo |
|
| Author: | suero [ Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
very good.... |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
the OTHER gymkhana http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ48NQjo ... onse_watch |
|
| Author: | nightdrv [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Just.. wow. |
|
| Author: | Edvalencia [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I thought you were talking about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mkl9rtttog I'm glad you weren't. |
|
| Author: | kskj [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That guy sure can drive, and makes a great video. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I wish I could drive that beast |
|
| Author: | ihatemybike [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Edvalencia wrote:
All right, I'll be the one to admit it. I actually sat and watched that entire movie. I'll blame HBO or The Movie Channel and a sick day, but I probably just had nothing better to do. |
|
| Author: | dog_party [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Budke wrote:
That was the funniest thing I've seen today! |
|
| Author: | cluelessklewer [ Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
i cant believe yall havent seen ken blocks stuff yet... that guy is a crazzzzy good driver. i watch the videos probably once a week, guess that means i have no life |
|
| Author: | Mike08Liberty [ Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:34 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I watch them all the time also ... I didn't think alot of the Jeep guys would know about it |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I first saw ken blocks stuff when he did that huge stupid jump. |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
The bit where he's on the ski slopes is pretty sweet. |
|
| Author: | nightdrv [ Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Budke wrote: I first saw ken blocks stuff when he did that huge stupid jump.
..same here. |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Budke wrote: I first saw ken blocks stuff when he did that huge stupid jump.
He messed up his back up a bit on that jump b/c he overshot the landing. Crazy awesomeness on that jump though. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|