LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Don't you wish the KJ had the "stuff" instead?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46444
Page 1 of 2

Author:  dirtykj [ Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Don't you wish the KJ had the "stuff" instead?

Image

Author:  Albert [ Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

HOLY CRAP......................

Author:  Budke [ Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

They gave that neon a 12 inch body lift, 2 foot suspension lift, an SFA, and a gigantic helping of EPIC FAIL!

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

Cool heck I would drive it, no worse than the Chevelles/ VWs/ Mustangs or Dodge Vans we put 4 wheel drive under :wink:

Author:  oddball [ Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm still trying to figure out what the "stuff" is? :roll:

Author:  ridenby [ Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

Pretty neat 8)

Author:  TAHOE [ Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
Cool heck I would drive it, no worse than the Chevelles/ VWs/ Mustangs or Dodge Vans we put 4 wheel drive under :wink:



Tom, you forgot the most important ones.... 2nd Gen camaros with a mullet!!!! the true redneck 4x4
I would drive it. I had a jacked up mini van too!!!!
I'm curious...Jeep frame?

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'd drive it

Author:  dirtykj [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

There's probably not much of the original Neon left :-)

Author:  KeswickDave [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

There was a guy around the corner from me with a Mustang that looked like that parked down the side of his house... I always meant to take a picture but it's disappeared in the last year or so!

Author:  ihatemybike [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

TAHOE wrote:
I had a jacked up mini van too!!!!

No you didn't. You had a lifted mid-size van. They even had a commercial for it stating, "Life was too big for mini."

Author:  TAHOE [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

yeah, I know most people call them mini though.

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

TAHOE wrote:
yeah, I know most people call them mini though.


Yeah you and your "little "vans :roll: :roll: :wink:

These that we built were VANS :lol: :lol:

Ahhh to be back in 1980

Image

Image
Image

Author:  durangotang [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Beer, milk, and ice... what more do ya need? :lol: :lol:

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

durangotang wrote:
Beer, milk, and ice... what more do ya need? :lol: :lol:


plus gas for $1.11
We escaped the terrible March winter in Ohio and all of us went to Daytona Bike week

I don't remember any milk though!!!!!

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

:lol: milk... sure :roll: :lol:

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:33 am ]
Post subject: 

i always wanted to 4x4 a chevy lumina van :lol:

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 am ]
Post subject: 

JeepinJarhead03 wrote:
i always wanted to 4x4 a chevy lumina van :lol:


Lumina Van...would be different,
we did an Ford Aerostar van it looked pretty good on 35s

The best was the VW beetle that we put on a CJ5 frame, was a beast, saw it last weekend, what a shame it's sitting out in the cow pasture sinking into the ground :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Almost in the mood to build another off the wall thing again.

Author:  chefdab [ Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:47 am ]
Post subject: 

TAHOE wrote:
tommudd wrote:
Cool heck I would drive it, no worse than the Chevelles/ VWs/ Mustangs or Dodge Vans we put 4 wheel drive under :wink:



Tom, you forgot the most important ones.... 2nd Gen camaros with a mullet!!!! the true redneck 4x4
I would drive it. I had a jacked up mini van too!!!!
I'm curious...Jeep frame?


Oh you mean like this?
Image

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:55 am ]
Post subject: 

yellocoyote wrote:
tommudd wrote:
we did an Ford Astro van it looked pretty good on 35s


Shouldn't that be Chevy Astro?


No... well yes....maybe ,
it was a Ford Aerostar thinking one thing fingers typing another :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Oh my I have made a mistake today! Have to call the wife and tell her! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/