...and I saw this really hot Klingon Babe and thought about how great she would be.
Later I heard a story
500 years from now two Klingon Cadets stop off in a bar in a star base and see two hot blonds.
They hit on the Blonds and get turned down.
They get mad and get drunk.
Then they get into the Scout Ship and cruse into a Worm Hole.
When they come out their ship has crash landed on the Northern shores of what is now Denmark 1000 BC.
The ancient Danes thought they were gods and prepared to sacrifice two Blond Virgins.
The two Klingon Cadets had other plans and rescued them from the Alter that they were going to be sacrificed on.
The two Blonds were so great full that they fell in love with the Klingon Cadets and had a lot of children who all had Red Hair.
From these children descended the Great Vikings who had the Klingon Warrior Spirit.
The Vikings many years later concurred what is now Dublin, Ireland and Normandy, France, along with a lot of other cities.
My wife descended from her family in Normandy, France.
She has Red Hair.
OH!
I got the hot Klingon Babe after all.
In fact I married one.
Good Luck and may your Jeep give you happy memories with your Bride
