| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Would you wheel this? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46712 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | eyehatetofu [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | Would you wheel this? |
Not sure if anyone has posted this before, I haven't seen it so...
I guess this is some Chinese contraption. I don't know about you guys, but this looks horrid IMO. Gotta love the Chinese though, they will do whatever they want to whatever they want, patents, copyrights, TM's, and the rest of that Jazz means nothin in China. |
|
| Author: | jeepetorp [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
WOW!!! I love it... |
|
| Author: | CRDMiller [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
That is 100% a liberty hood and grille. wtf. Photo shop? |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Just so you know.... REPOST |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yes, it is a repost. Yes, I would drive it + I would buy it if it was American made. Terry |
|
| Author: | ihatemybike [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'd drive an extended or crew cab model, cause my lanky body doesn't fit in small regular cab pickups. Also, I believe these are made under license from Jeep. |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
ihatemybike wrote: I'd drive an extended or crew cab model, cause my lanky body doesn't fit in small regular cab pickups.
x2 |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
it's Singapore motors they make remakes of everything, they managed to produce a 'clone' of the new cadillac sports car before it was even on the show room floor in the US i don't like little trucks, but.. for a S-10/Ranger size truck it's pretty nice, wouldn't throw much or tow much with it though, they're notorious for making things without frames and with sub-par chassis but it probably weighs 1200lbs and gets 40mpg |
|
| Author: | teckman02 [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
i would like to see someone state side to do a chop job on a kj and build there own ...... i had ideas about in a few years to buy a junker kj cheap and do one up |
|
| Author: | David Jr [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'd rather have the Wrangler JT. |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
teckman02 wrote: i would like to see someone state side to do a chop job on a kj and build there own ...... i had ideas about in a few years to buy a junker kj cheap and do one up
You mean like this? Terry
|
|
| Author: | ihatemybike [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing_Automobile_Works http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing-Be ... Automotive http://www.chinabaw.cn/ |
|
| Author: | teckman02 [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Fulltimer wrote: teckman02 wrote: i would like to see someone state side to do a chop job on a kj and build there own ...... i had ideas about in a few years to buy a junker kj cheap and do one up You mean like this? Terry ![]() almost just like that but i would add a roll bar in the back with some lights on it |
|
| Author: | Cobalt-60 [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
David Jr wrote: I'd rather have the Wrangler JT.
Don't hold your breath on that one: http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/FVDP/Preview/styleId=100948564 |
|
| Author: | David Jr [ Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Cobolt-60 wrote: David Jr wrote: I'd rather have the Wrangler JT. Don't hold your breath on that one: http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/FVDP/Preview/styleId=100948564 I know. The best idea to come out of the Mopar Underground in quite a while, and Ma Mopar can't make up it's mind on this. Of course, the CJ6, CJ8, and Comanche didn't sell too well in their day. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|