LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Any one see any thing wrong with this?????
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46735
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:00 am ]
Post subject:  Any one see any thing wrong with this?????

Ok so I get this email from jeep advertising services....... and about half way down I see this........



Automatic Transmission Tune-Up Service Flush/Recycle
Jeep® 4WD $139.95
INCLUDES: New Mopar transmission filter (some Jeep® vehicles require an extra charge due to special filter) • Recycle fluid, replenish additives • Necessary adjustments • Road-test vehicle • Imports may be higher • HEMI® may be higher
Offer Expires 10/25/09

Author:  BugginKJ [ Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Any one see any thing wrong with this?????

Diggerfreek wrote:
Ok so I get this email from jeep advertising services....... and about half way down I see this........



Automatic Transmission Tune-Up Service Flush/Recycle
Jeep® 4WD $139.95
INCLUDES: New Mopar transmission filter (some Jeep® vehicles require an extra charge due to special filter) • Recycle fluid, replenish additives • Necessary adjustments • Road-test vehicle • Imports may be higher • HEMI® may be higher
Offer Expires 10/25/09

I know I don't want recycled trans fluid put in and whats this replenish additives?????

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:54 am ]
Post subject: 

IMPORTS MAYBE HIGHER,

Thats interesting :? :? :?

is that Imported Jeeps :wink:

Author:  long_tall_texan [ Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:37 am ]
Post subject: 

So basically that is $140 for them to drain your ATF into a pan, change the filter, and put your old ATF back in, plus a little can of magical pixi-dust snake oil (additive) that make your old burnt ATF work like brand new. No thanks!

Author:  wheeee32 [ Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:43 am ]
Post subject: 

Riiiiiiight. :lol:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:11 am ]
Post subject: 

Glad I'm not the only one that was going wtf after reading that

Author:  ridenby [ Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:56 am ]
Post subject: 

Recycle? Maybe they filter it through piece of window screen and a t-shirt?

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:20 am ]
Post subject: 

here is a super deal also :shock: :shock:

Cooling System Service
Drain/Replace $75.95
INCLUDES: Inspection of hoses and belts • Mopar antifreeze replacement (1-gal max) • Pressure test system • Diesel engines and additional parts/labor extra • Vehicles requiring longer-life antifreeze or 2 or more gallons are higher • An additional 10% charge up to $49.99 may be charged for fluid disposal.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/