LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

anyone gamers
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46902
Page 1 of 2

Author:  teckman02 [ Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:58 pm ]
Post subject:  anyone gamers

anyone gamers i am always looking for someone the play with on xbox live my gamer tag is StelarTeckman02

Author:  Chevy1500_Travis [ Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

what games you play?

Author:  STINGN [ Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

xbox live gamer tag

STINGN

add me, i play quite a bit of all sports and shooters

Author:  Budke [ Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:25 am ]
Post subject: 

Mine is "GA budke"
I don't have a gold membership anymore since mine ran out and don't have money for it yet.

But I'll have enough money soon and I'll pwn n00bs in cod4. :twisted: :twisted:

Author:  lil black liberty [ Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:12 am ]
Post subject: 

my GT: is AWolfOfGod

I play NCAA 09/10.. uh COD5.. MW...Halo...all that crap... lol

Author:  Chevy1500_Travis [ Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:04 am ]
Post subject: 

Budke wrote:
Mine is "GA budke"
I don't have a gold membership anymore since mine ran out and don't have money for it yet.

But I'll have enough money soon and I'll pwn n00bs in cod4. :twisted: :twisted:



Ill show you noob :D :D

Gamertag- lX PREY lX (the letter before the x's are lowercase L's)

Author:  KJKev [ Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm a flight sim addict.

Flying right now as a matter of fact.

Grumman G21 Goose over Haiti...using VATSIM and FSEconomy.

Author:  JeepBumm68 [ Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

COD4:Modern Warfare

gamertag....

Sniperdeath9888

play me i dare you ha ha

Author:  DryBones [ Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

XBox? what is that? PC or nothing at all....for now :lol: I do prefer sports on a console but XBox money goes to Jeep where it belongs.... :wink:

Author:  callaway [ Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

ps3 > 360

8)

Author:  STINGN [ Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

callaway wrote:
ps3 > 360

8)


and yet you love microsoft and hate apple....tisk tisk

Author:  Chevy1500_Travis [ Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

DryBones wrote:
XBox? what is that? PC or nothing at all....for now :lol: I do prefer sports on a console but XBox money goes to Jeep where it belongs.... :wink:


yeah you have a good point. ever since that pretty little mj showed up in my driveway i havent been on once :shock:

Author:  STINGN [ Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:10 am ]
Post subject: 

i just got a 40 inch LCD Samsung HDTV, first one in the house so playing xbox is a whole different animal now

i just got another headset so if ne one wants to play, send me a friend request...add you name to message from here so i dont say who's this :)

GT = STINGN

Author:  eyehatetofu [ Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:18 am ]
Post subject: 

I've got a 360, but the only thing I use it for anymore is watching movies. That streaming movie thing from netflix is the greatest thing ever! I use to play video games, but netflix has consumed me.

Author:  JeepBumm68 [ Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:53 am ]
Post subject: 

Like i said i'll play ya on some COD4:Modern WarFare

Tag= Sniperdeath9888

Bring it ha ha

Author:  Budke [ Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:44 am ]
Post subject: 

Once I get a Subscription again you guys better be expecting some friend requests and some pwnage!!

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:57 am ]
Post subject: 

World of Warcraft and Counterstrike - PC.

Rarely touch my PS2 but love NCAA football and all of the Need for Speed games along with Burnout.

Author:  Budke [ Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

Tokyojoe wrote:
World of Warcraft and Counterstrike - PC.

Rarely touch my PS2 but love NCAA football and all of the Need for Speed games along with Burnout.


CS 1.6 or Source?

Author:  David Jr [ Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

PS3 for me. I play Burnout: Paradise. PSN ID David_Lucas.

Author:  STINGN [ Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

anyone going to get COD: Modern Warfare 2??????

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/