| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| This would suck. Glad it isnt my Jeep! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47352 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Dj S. [ Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | This would suck. Glad it isnt my Jeep! |
I took this with my phone outside an ABC store. I guess thats why the lady didnt even notice. |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Looks like it hurt a little bit. |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I would say how can you not notice hitting something like a bird but as sidetracked as I see drivers on the road now I am not surprised. |
|
| Author: | Albert [ Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Talking on the cell phone, putting on lipstick, and adjusting her wedgie, how do you expect some people to see the bird...... No disrespect to anyone, but I hit a bird once. Not only did I see it, but I also heard the thud when it hit the grill. |
|
| Author: | warp2diesel [ Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Maybe she had the music up too loud |
Sometimes it is hard to tell if it is Loud Base Music or a paving buster. Even Sparrows go thud |
|
| Author: | BugginKJ [ Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
yummmmm dinner |
|
| Author: | jeepskate [ Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:47 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I've hit a couple of birds, but none in the KJ. Both of them exploded off the driver's side mirror. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|