| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| LET IT SNOW!!! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47443 |
Page 1 of 3 |
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | LET IT SNOW!!! |
It's supposed to snow here heavily late tonight and through tomorrow. I'm bringing the camera with me to work tonight so I can hopefully get some good shots on the way home. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Author: | RAYMAN975 [ Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
i cant wait till it snows here!! last year i got my Firestone Dest MT's right before winter, so they were brand new and were awesome in the snow. this year they are about half tread. well see how well they do this winter! plus a locker, gotta be careful |
|
| Author: | warp2diesel [ Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I am ready with my new 215 85 R16 Cooper ATRs |
Along with the 4X4 stick next to my right leg. |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
It's not that bad yet. Should get a bit more as the day goes. |
|
| Author: | TAHOE [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
You can keep it all, every last flake. Once I get my last grass cutting in, have to ge the snow blower mounted up to the tractor.... or just let me son shovel it al this winter |
|
| Author: | Quicksilversurf917 [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
im so jealous..... |
|
| Author: | durangotang [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Same here in Durango... snowing outside with about a foot down thus far |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Well just got back from playing, um I mean driving Way worse out south right now... had to use 4lo to get up my street |
|
| Author: | eyehatetofu [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Diggerfreek wrote: Of coarse it didn't help that I had it floored and was spraying kids and car with snow while killing puppies and causing global warming with my HID's
I feel sorry for you guys. I have no idea why people like that horrible stuff. Glad I never have to deal with that horrid white garbage. |
|
| Author: | Quicksilversurf917 [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I hate u all who have snow.... In PA we had some snow the other weekend but it didnt last long... |
|
| Author: | callaway [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Diggerfreek wrote: while killing puppies and causing global warming with my HID's
I always knew those KK's were evil at heart |
|
| Author: | MNKK [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
It's hard to read this, while experiencing 73 degrees, and sunny... |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
atleast mail me a snow ball |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
As is right now:
Just got back from a nice open area to play in eh drive in. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'll post some later |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
There is nothing wrong with snow. It is awesome. I love it. I am going to make a snowman tomorrow. The snow is TOO wet right now. Tahoe: I recommend having your son shovel it by hand all winter. Kids need to learn the honesty of good hard work and to get some exercise. |
|
| Author: | colts_kj [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
TAHOE wrote: You can keep it all, every last flake.
Not me I love it more and more everyday wish it snowed all year |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
eyehatetofu wrote: Diggerfreek wrote: Of coarse it didn't help that I had it floored and was spraying kids and car with snow while killing puppies and causing global warming with my HID's I feel sorry for you guys. I have no idea why people like that horrible stuff. Glad I never have to deal with that horrid white garbage. AMEN!!!! |
|
| Author: | Boiler [ Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
For me the snow is the best part of winter. Driving in it in a jeep is so much fun! The bad part of winter is the dreary month of rain and cloud before it turns to snow, the barren trees, shoveling my roof I'm jealous guys. I don't think some of these southern folk know what their missing. |
|
| Page 1 of 3 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|