| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Colorado, Wyoming WOW! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47480 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jeep Dawg [ Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:38 am ] |
| Post subject: | Colorado, Wyoming WOW! |
Man you guys are getting slamed out there. I am sure you guys will have some great pictures to show the rest of us |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yep! The base released us early on Wednesday (3 1/2 hrs), closed to non-mission essential personnel on Thursday, and 2-hr reporting delay this morning (to avoid the idiot drivers and keep people safe). I stayed in the whole time. Stocked up with food and munchies prior to the storm hitting. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Oh yeah |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Colorado, Wyoming WOW! |
Jeep Dawg wrote: Man you guys are getting slamed out there. I am sure you guys will have some great pictures to show the rest of us
Oh yeah it's been really good. Nice and sunny outside right now. Check this thread for the pics Digger and I already posted. http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... hp?t=47443 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|