| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| I just saw this go over my house http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47632 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Budke [ Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I just saw this go over my house |
Just saw that fly over my house, minus the smoke. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Nice |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I love living under the path the planes take to land at the navy base up the road. I've been seeing all sorts of planes aside from the typical P-3's that are always flying around. Airshow's tomorrow. I'm going. I'll be sure to take a bunch of pics. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Me to. Since I'm only 5 miles away from the AF base here, I get to see a lot of cool planes....... |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yeah, I'm about the same distance from the navy base here. All I ever see are P-3s though. Every now and then I see some jets, usually just f-18's though. |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
When we were living in the motorhome we spent 1 month at Luke AFB in Gila Bend, AZ. Planes from Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson go there to practice take off/landing, bombing and strafing. The strip for the "touch and go" was right next to the campground! It was fun setting there watching them. The bombing and strafing ranges was a few miles away but with special permission and an escort they took us there. We went right up in the spotters tower. What a sight! Terry THE SOUND OF FREEDOM! |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
My best friend from Texas phoned me last week b/c the Blue Angels were doing maneuvers over where she lived. I'm so jealous. I haven't had the chance to see them yet. grrrr |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
If you get stationed in NAS JAX you'll get to see them twice every year. Once AT the base and once at the beach which is where its at this weekend. |
|
| Author: | eyehatetofu [ Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Fulltimer wrote: When we were living in the motorhome we spent 1 month at Luke AFB in Gila Bend, AZ. Planes from Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson go there to practice take off/landing, bombing and strafing. The strip for the "touch and go" was right next to the campground! It was fun setting there watching them. The bombing and strafing ranges was a few miles away but with special permission and an escort they took us there. We went right up in the spotters tower. What a sight!
Terry THE SOUND OF FREEDOM! I live just up the road from Luke AFB and see F 16's daily! It's pretty sweet. They fly in formation quite a bit, it is neat to see. |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Home for the Blue Angles is NAS Pensacola. On a side note, I was suppose to be going to visit my nephew and his wife at NAS Fallon, Nevada for Thanksgiving, but plans changed. He is a Instructor in the F/A 18 Super Hornet and I was excited to know he was going to give me a tour of the Top Gun facilities. Hopefully I will be able to visit him this coming February. |
|
| Author: | jeepmedic46 [ Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sweet |
|
| Author: | David Jr [ Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
The only thing i see around here is C-17's, KC-135's, KC-10's and the occasional flying saucer |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
David Jr wrote: The only thing i see around here is C-17's, KC-135's, KC-10's and the occasional flying saucer
In Jersey? I thought only the trailer park folk in the deep south saw flying saucer's? |
|
| Author: | Hood297 [ Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
NAS pensacola is like 6 miles from my house as the crow flies.. the blue angels are always pulling maverick maneuvers. by our place haha |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|