| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| When you just can't do the real thing http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47645 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | tjkj2002 [ Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | When you just can't do the real thing |
Thought these looked pretty cool............. http://www.scaleoffroad.de/ In action................ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj0SV2pCHaA&NR=1&feature=fvwp |
|
| Author: | nightdrv [ Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
This is not hard to recreate, given enough time and ability. I (used to) do alot of RCing. Got into semi-professional touring car racing (4WD's) for a long time. But, I grew up and the hobby got too expensive when I had to start paying for everything myself. When a chassis only starts out at $400, and you're just getting your first job.... you start considering other hobbies. Like cars. lol But anyway, scale RC's are the best IMO. I still have some in a box. Some day I will get back into this. And boats/planes too. I miss those. For you Wrangler guys, Tamiya once made a Wrangler to 1/10th (standard) scale. Perfect recreation. Look it up! |
|
| Author: | Hood297 [ Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
that is freaking sweet |
|
| Author: | dog_party [ Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Very nice scale body. I like the one comment on the video though... "aren't these like $3,000? that's a little too much for a toy. considering I only paid $500 for my actual jeep cherokee... " |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That is cool. Can they be purchased here in the U.S.? |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I wish it didn't cost so much....... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|