| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| OMG....Colts fan!!! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47760 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | silverfox [ Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | OMG....Colts fan!!! |
Colts fan here!!! Anyone else out there???? I LOVE the Colts!!!! They have been awesome this year. Hope they make it to the Super Bowl!!!!!! GO COLTS!!!!!!! |
|
| Author: | David Jr [ Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
*cricket* |
|
| Author: | JMSMN [ Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
^^^^ Go VIKINGS!!!!!!! Not going to say the "S" word ....yet! |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
My money's on the Saints. |
|
| Author: | Albert [ Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Baltimore Colts.....didn't they pack up and leave Baltimore at 2 am or somethin .........or maybe were chased out.......haha........j/k |
|
| Author: | KJ 119 [ Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
oddball wrote: My money's on the Saints.
Wise |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
KJ 119 wrote: oddball wrote: My money's on the Saints. Wise I think so. Especially since going into week 10, they're by far the best team in the NFL. |
|
| Author: | lil black liberty [ Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Wow.. Guarantee'd spot for the Saints.. Do I think they are Superbowl Material no.. I mean my god look who they have played.. All 8 of those teams are garbage.. Best Record is 5-3 that they have played.. Next two are gimme games.. darn Rams and Tampa Bay Bucs.. but The saints have their work cut out for them.. they still have to play the Patriots and the Cowboys.. So I see two losses at least in their Future.. However I See the Vikings possibly making a jump for the Playoffs..and maybe the Broncs.. Cincy and Colts..and looks like Patriots will be there too because their division is horrible in the East this year..Atlanta could also make a run if they win their next three and the Saints lose there next three I could see it happening.. of course though with the Cowboys you have Philly and the Giants trying to make a race for the NFC East.. So all I can say is it will be come clearer within the next three weeks.. But I am throwing this down as official, Vikings definitely playoff berth, Saints, Colts and I will even say Cincinnati at this point.. |
|
| Author: | Boiler [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I was a bears fan growing up, but since I moved to muncie and Peyton came around, you just can't help to be a fan of that guy. His playcalling is what makes the offense, and it is just so fun to watch. Go Colts! Also, I'd root for the saints against anyone but the colts because I'm a big Brees fan. He was at Purdue at the same time I was. |
|
| Author: | 501 [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
COLTS RULE!! |
|
| Author: | colts_kj [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
colts_kj here
I only like them a little |
|
| Author: | KJKev [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
As a born and raised Hoosier, I actually took to the Colts back in the 60's when Johnny U was the qback. I was more than happy when they came to Indy. Just like a Cubs fan, I waited patiently for years for the Colts to do something...and finally they did. Go Colts. |
|
| Author: | pssbarry [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hail to the Redskins, Hail victory...... Nevermind, we still have Zorn as a coach. When does baseball season start? |
|
| Author: | colts_kj [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
pssbarry wrote: Hail to the Redskins, Hail victory...... Nevermind, we still have Zorn as a coach. When does baseball season start?
Zorn can't make players talented |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
lil black liberty wrote: Wow.. Guarantee'd spot for the Saints.. Do I think they are Superbowl Material no.. I mean my $$$ look who they have played.. All 8 of those teams are garbage.. Best Record is 5-3 that they have played.. Next two are gimme games.. darn Rams and Tampa Bay Bucs.. but The saints have their work cut out for them.. they still have to play the Patriots and the Cowboys.. So I see two losses at least in their Future.. However I See the Vikings possibly making a jump for the Playoffs..and maybe the Broncs.. Cincy and Colts..and looks like Patriots will be there too because their division is horrible in the East this year..Atlanta could also make a run if they win their next three and the Saints lose there next three I could see it happening.. of course though with the Cowboys you have Philly and the Giants trying to make a race for the NFC East.. So all I can say is it will be come clearer within the next three weeks.. But I am throwing this down as official, Vikings definitely playoff berth, Saints, Colts and I will even say Cincinnati at this point..
Nothing is ever guaranteed, but I'd bet the Saints to win the NFC Championship, if not the Superbowl. They can beat the Colts. Then again, their not a lock to win the AFC championship. As for the Saints vs = Pats & = Dallas, I see the Saints beating them both. Neither are as good as they'd like you to believe. Are you friggin' kidding me?! Who have the Vikings beat? 1. Cleveland. 2. Detroit. 3. 49ers. 4.Green Bay ( twice - but they're not as good as Packer fans would like you to believe). 5. St. Louis 6. Baltimore. They lost to the Steelers. The team Indy should fear in a championship game. Vikings future Schedule; Detroit (still sucks) Seattle (sucks) Bears (sucks) Arizona (at Arizona - coin toss) Cincinnati - Could be a upset for the Vikes? Carolina (@ Carolina = take the Panthers, coin toss at best). Bears (will still suck) Giants - (another coin toss) But what the Vikes (and their fans need to fear is home field advanatge. If the Saints have it (and there's currently no reason to believe they won't) - I'm betting the Saints will be the NFC team heading for the Superbowl. |
|
| Author: | lil black liberty [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'll take that bet.. what do you want to bet on? I'll bet you a set of Terraflex Bumpstops that the Saints WILL NOT GO TO THE SUPERBOWL.. |
|
| Author: | pssbarry [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
colts_kj wrote: pssbarry wrote: Hail to the Redskins, Hail victory...... Nevermind, we still have Zorn as a coach. When does baseball season start? Zorn can't make players talented They have enough talent to be better than 2-6. |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
lil black liberty wrote: I'll take that bet.. what do you want to bet on? I'll bet you a set of Terraflex Bumpstops that the Saints WILL NOT GO TO THE SUPERBOWL..
I don't need Terraflex Bumpstops. $$$. |
|
| Author: | lil black liberty [ Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:01 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
oddball wrote: lil black liberty wrote: I'll take that bet.. what do you want to bet on? I'll bet you a set of Terraflex Bumpstops that the Saints WILL NOT GO TO THE SUPERBOWL.. I don't need Terraflex Bumpstops. $$$. Oh so your so sure the saints are going huh? I'll do this then.. Terraflex Bumpstops and $25.. |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Oh I'm sure as one can be at week 10. I guess I have to spell it out here EDIT: I'd prefer to make it worthwhile, but I'll take your bet that the Saints won't make it to the Superbowl. So when the Saints are in the NFC Championship game, we'll confirm the bet. Mind you, wether they face the Vikings or not. Now if you want to bet the Vikings over the Saints. $100.00 is worthwhile to me. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|