| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Most exepensive car - splash! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47837 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Most exepensive car - splash! |
Dude! You are an idiot! SPLASH!!! A bird? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33906595/ns/us_news-weird_news YOU LIE!!! |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
This shows that he lied! http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Video-of-Bugatti-Crashing_719255.htm Another reason not to cell phone talk and drive. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Serves him right for lying And here I felt bad for the guy......... |
|
| Author: | Albert [ Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
liar and an idiot........... |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
And obviously blind for buying that contraption. |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'd love to drive a Veyron for a day. Sick machine. |
|
| Author: | USAFCOP [ Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
so since he must be rich, probably bought of the cops too.... Man the beer must have been worth it!! Moron |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
he has enough money to kill a 1.25 million $ car and not get upset about it????????????? and Arnold called? what to tell him he's an idiot???? |
|
| Author: | CRDMiller [ Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
"lawlz" |
|
| Author: | Edvalencia [ Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
InCommando wrote: And obviously blind for buying that contraption.
Are you serious? That's one of the most awesome cars ever built. 253 Miles per hour of automotive goodness A fully loaded luxury car that is faster than an F1 race car.
|
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Edvalencia wrote: InCommando wrote: And obviously blind for buying that contraption. Are you serious? That's one of the most awesome cars ever built. 253 Miles per hour of automotive goodness A fully loaded luxury car that is faster than an F1 race car. ![]() Totally serious. The performance may be amazing, true. But amazing performance doesn't exclude a horrible appearance. That nose is just nasty. And it doesn't stop there. There are nice looking super cars. This is not one of them. |
|
| Author: | Edvalencia [ Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I guess what they say is true.... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. but you're still wrong |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Edvalencia wrote: InCommando wrote: And obviously blind for buying that contraption. Are you serious? That's one of the most awesome cars ever built. 253 Miles per hour of automotive goodness A fully loaded luxury car that is faster than an F1 race car. ![]() Needs some line x |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
JBA 4" lift, 32" Wrangler MTR's, Rock Lizard rock rails and I think it is ready for some real fun. |
|
| Author: | mikey1273 [ Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
If I had 1.25 milloin to spend it would not be on that thing. |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I think I could get a Viper to run with it in most categories and still have 7 figures in the bank. I've read reviews of it in at least 4 mags, so I am a little familiar with it. Search out a rear view or 3/4 rear view. ... shudder |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
InCommando wrote: I think I could get a Viper to run with it in most categories and still have 7 figures in the bank. I've read reviews of it in at least 4 mags, so I am a little familiar with it.
Search out a rear view or 3/4 rear view. ... shudder Would would have to spend loads of money to make a viper run with the veyron. Fastest productions car ever made! I would love to have one. I think its a sexy car. That car is made to go fast, not look good. Thats why some think its ugly. But I like it. |
|
| Author: | Edvalencia [ Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Budke wrote: InCommando wrote: I think I could get a Viper to run with it in most categories and still have 7 figures in the bank. I've read reviews of it in at least 4 mags, so I am a little familiar with it. Search out a rear view or 3/4 rear view. ... shudder Would would have to spend loads of money to make a viper run with the veyron. Fastest productions car ever made! I would love to have one. I think its a sexy car. That car is made to go fast, not look good. Thats why some think its ugly. But I like it. You're on to something there. I think,to a large degree, the physics dictate the shape of this car. It's similar to the Prius. While many think the Prius is an ugly car, it has better aerodynamics than most sports cars. It's also why the Honda Insight looks almost the same. Besides, how many cars out there have (or need) active air brakes? |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Diggerfreek wrote: Needs some line x Now that would be crazy. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I think the biggest point that this car shows is that if you build something fast and make it super expensive some fool will buy it. If I had a hundred times the price of it, the thing would still not be in my garage, there is no where except a very few places where you could really run it to its full potential, plus most are right its down right ugly. Lots of people need the best, fastest, most expensive to make them feel good about them selves. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|