LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Its been a whole year
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47872
Page 1 of 1

Author:  JMSMN [ Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:08 am ]
Post subject:  Its been a whole year

It is always a long year waiting for deer season. But this wednesday I am heading back to SD for archery hunting for 3 days and rifle deer opener on saturday. Cant wait for jerkey and sausage. Hopefully the corn is out and there is snow on the ground, but those are a long shot.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:19 am ]
Post subject: 

I'm getting the itch to go hunting this year. It has been a long long time since I last went.....

Author:  wheeee32 [ Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:15 am ]
Post subject: 

I'm waiting for my Dad to get a few this year so he can send me some deer jerkey. Dat's some good eatin' right dere. :lol:

Author:  JMSMN [ Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

I got to go antelope hunting first wknd in october in SD, shot three. Got a 15 1/8'' buck. Am waiting for jerky and summer sausage from those. This wknd have to shoot three whitetails with the rifle and one with the bow. That should be ebough meat for the year. You would be amazed how much jerky a person can eat!

Author:  JJsTJ [ Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

jerky.... how much $ shipped to 93535? :wink:

Author:  dog_party [ Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

No deer for me this year. Deer around here are so tiny I feel like I'm shooting large dogs...I feel sorry for them.

I'm going to try duck hunting this year for the first time ever. I got my Mossberg 535 all ready to go, just waiting for the date. I'm going to miss the Venison jerky, chili, burgers, etc., but I have a few friends going for deer this year...maybe I'll trade some duck for venison.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/