| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Herter's 223 ammo? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47887 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Xodius [ Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Herter's 223 ammo? |
Do any of you know anything about this stuff? I have a order that is still on back order from Cabelas and they want to substitute it for some Herter's. I have never heard of it. Is it any good? Thanks |
|
| Author: | warp2diesel [ Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Call Dillon and start reloading |
That way you won't run out. You can load Match Grade too and it doesn't get any better than that. http://www.dillonprecision.com/ Too bad I can't bring my RL550B along, it would make the Physical Therapy I have to do in the Hotel more productive
PS I fly, Airlines and the TSA doesn't like some of my toys. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|