LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

COOL ART WORK
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47923
Page 1 of 1

Author:  TAHOE [ Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:38 am ]
Post subject:  COOL ART WORK

DISCLAIMER: This is by no means to be a political or Religious statement or require the discussion of either, nor does it reflect my personal views on either. The artist is obviously a conservative and most likely a Christian and shows his personal views, but I posted due to it's coolness as you pass the mouse over each person, a description pops up on the side, pretty cool for a simpleton like me .
Please refrain from any political or religious replies.
Thanks

http://mcnaughtonart.com/artwork/view_zoom?artpiece_id=353

Author:  Boiler [ Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:13 am ]
Post subject: 

I started top down reading captions and thought it was an interesting painting about people that have made this a great country. I could have done without the negativity and view pushing at the bottom.

The top half was really cool though, just a really neat conglomeration of American figures and heroes.

Author:  eyehatetofu [ Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ha! That was hilarious that made my day. Thanks for posting that.

I like Mr. Hollywood the best.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  warp2diesel [ Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:51 pm ]
Post subject:  X2 on cool

At least we can be proud of our military and our dislike terrorists with out being accused of being political on this forum, for now anyway.

Author:  Fulltimer [ Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:10 am ]
Post subject: 

I thought it was very imaginative and an awful lot of work was put into it. It is very well done. The bottom part is, well.....better left unsaid.

Terry

Author:  501 [ Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:48 am ]
Post subject: 

Excellent webpage and painting! Thanks!!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/