| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| She Must Be A Blonde... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47945 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | AZKJ [ Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | She Must Be A Blonde... |
I found this in an online article talking about holiday meal mistakes.... "When I was first married, I didn't know that when making mashed potatoes, you were supposed to use the hand mixer, not the blender. When I put the hot potatoes in the blender and shut the cover and turned it on, they exploded everywhere, including the ceiling." LOL... say it isn't so. Are we really raising them that stupid today?? |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
YEP! Terry |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|