LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Someone please close my Ebay account...
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47966
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Boiler [ Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:48 am ]
Post subject:  Someone please close my Ebay account...

I must be stopped. Friday I bought a few tools from amazon, and ever since I've been ebaying like mad. First 3 I picked up from amazon, rest are ebay.

Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  callaway [ Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:59 am ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
Image


Those offset wrenches are nice 8)

Author:  Boiler [ Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:06 am ]
Post subject: 

The open ones are not the greatest, but for nearly free they'll come in handy when I need to grind down a wrench head...

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/