LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Interesting read...increasing mpg, engine life, etc.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=48068
Page 1 of 1

Author:  omGoddard [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Interesting read...increasing mpg, engine life, etc.

Found this over on ls1.com

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91206

Anyone wanna try it? :shock:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

yeahhhhhhh............. No........

Last I knew, the 3.7 WAS NOT A CRD :shock:

Author:  ATXKJ [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

2 cycle oil and PowerService - works great on diesels

a couple of ounces ever fillup.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

ATXKJ wrote:
2 cycle oil and PowerService - works great on diesels

a couple of ounces ever fillup.


Yeah, it works wonders in the Cummins.... but in the 3.7 or a LS1 :?

Author:  dgeist [ Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Or Bio...

B20 has pretty much all the same benefits...but obviously not in a gasser :)

Author:  mikey1273 [ Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:18 am ]
Post subject: 

I use power service in nearly every fill up lately and I have seen some one here mention using two stroke oil as an additive in his CRD. I have been temped to try that myself since I have some setting in the shed for the weed wacker I hardly ever use. I don't see how it can harm a diesel since diesel is more oily to start with. I don't think it could harm a gasser either. the amount they are talking about is so small. I used to dump what ever was left of the fuel containers for my lawn mower and trimer at the end of the season in the tank of my subaru to use it up. I would hardly use the trimmer so most of the gas I mixed 50:1 would be going in the subaru's tank, never did it smoke after I did that nor did the engine run diferently in a negative way.

I did not do this often enough with a mix that was the same every time so I don't know what it would do to a gas engine long term positivly or negitive but I can say some two stroke oil in a gasser once in a while did no harm.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/