| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Datil Peppers? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=48128 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Datil Peppers? |
Did anyone plant the Datil Pepper seeds I sent out? If so, how did they do? Terry |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I was going to but since I was going to be gone for a month didn't want them to dry up or anything. Next year taking them down to my Moms so she can babysit them while I'm in Tanzania |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Okay, just curious if anyone had any luck. Terry |
|
| Author: | dog_party [ Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Mine didn't get planted this year and I'm glad I didn't. In 08 I could eat fast enough to use all the peppers I grew. In 09, I didn't get enough peppers to eat. It was a BAAAAAD year for peppers here at the beach, so I'm glad I didn't use the Datil seeds! They're definitely going in the dirt next year though. |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Be sure to let me know how they turn out. Terry |
|
| Author: | KJ 119 [ Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hey Terry,if you have some seeds dried out,could you bring me some next week. I would like to naturalize them at my camp.What's the coldest it gets there in St Aug? |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
KJ 119 wrote: Hey Terry,if you have some seeds dried out,could you bring me some next week.
I would like to naturalize them at my camp.What's the coldest it gets there in St Aug? It gets down to 32 a few times but only for about 3 hours. Then the sun comes up. I think I might be able to give you a couple. I'll be planting some this coming year. I had enough, over 120, off the 1 plant I had last year so I didn't plant any this year. Terry |
|
| Author: | Hood297 [ Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
mine died.... planted them and got them to sprout, but then they were gone... figured they would do well since we have the same climate/soil. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|