| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| I agree with the Swiss http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=48666 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | warp2diesel [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I agree with the Swiss |
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/754.html Good Chocolate to |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I agree with the Swiss |
Two thumbs up. |
|
| Author: | eyehatetofu [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I agree with the Swiss |
Tokyojoe wrote: Two thumbs up. x2 (four thumbs up) That was awesome. They have a national target shooting festival with ammo provided by the gov. Not only that, but you get to keep your service rifle after your stint in the military. I know where I'm moving if the stuff ever hits the fan here
|
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I agree with the Swiss |
I might be ready to move! I could finally but the side lockers on the side of my tool box to use since every one calls them gun cabinets! Wonder if they need a diesel mechanic out there
|
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I agree with the Swiss |
diesel mechanics is a very profitable occupation there |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I agree with the Swiss |
JeepinJarhead03 wrote: diesel mechanics is a very profitable occupation there Hmmmmmmmmm
|
|
| Author: | SavageUrge [ Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I agree with the Swiss |
I love it! Soo true! |
|
| Author: | KJ 119 [ Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I agree with the Swiss |
darn good chocolate,but the cheese sucks. |
|
| Author: | TexasRock [ Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I agree with the Swiss |
Most Euro vehicles are diesels... so digger would be a hot commodity! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|