LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

!.........????????????????
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=48785
Page 1 of 1

Author:  KJ 119 [ Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:35 pm ]
Post subject:  !.........????????????????

What's with the new ! box down on the right of each post?

Are we encouraging post snitching around here?
WTF?

I'm cool with the poo brown forum color,but the! is just LAME.
My :2cents: .

Author:  teckman02 [ Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: !.........????????????????

i like the updates but i am not game with the color. it woul be nice if we could get the lod skins back

Author:  ihatemybike [ Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: !.........????????????????

I win the internetImage Cause I make it appear where it shouldn'tImage

:P

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Author:  oddball [ Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: !.........????????????????

yellocoyote wrote:
ihatemybike wrote:
I win the internetImage Cause I make it appear where it shouldn'tImage

:P

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage


I'm gonna report this post!!! :goink:


X 2 :ROTFL:

Author:  Inc [ Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: !.........????????????????

KJ 119 wrote:
What's with the new ! box down on the right of each post?

Are we encouraging post snitching around here?
WTF?

I'm cool with the poo brown forum color,but the! is just LAME.
My :2cents: .


Mods and admins aren't everywhere all the time. The Image helps with spam that may get in and if people get out of line, they can be reported. Helps keep the peace and make the lives of the people that run this place a bit easier.

Author:  corwyyn [ Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: !.........????????????????

^^What he said^^

THe main purpose of the report post feature is to alert mods/admins of potential problems - with any reported post the mod or admin will go in and verify what is going on then determine what to do.

If you look at other forums you might happen to be on there will probably be a similar feature; for instance on JKJ (and most of the forums running on vBulletin) it is a small red and white triangle with an exclamation mark in it. With over 5700 members and an average of over 280 new posts each day we can certainly use the help to keep the site running smooth.

Author:  JL Rockies [ Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: !.........????????????????

You guys have really turned off the fun light.

Author:  Budke [ Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: !.........????????????????

ihatemybike wrote:
I win the internetImage Cause I make it appear where it shouldn'tImage

:P

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage



OMG no wayy, me tooo dudeezzzz!!!!!
Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageomfggggggImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

woooooImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage



:BANANA: :seuss: :pepper: :goink:

Author:  STINGN [ Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: !.........????????????????

thats pretty col i guess

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: !.........????????????????

:ROTFL:

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: !.........????????????????

are you sayin the ! thing is like a magic lamp, we rub the ! and you appear? :P

that sounded vaguely dirty

I'll report myself :)

Author:  InCommando [ Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: !.........????????????????

I often sit in a darkened room...soft music...and report myself over and over

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: !.........????????????????

JeepinJarhead03 wrote:
are you sayin the ! thing is like a magic lamp, we rub the ! and you appear? :P

that sounded vaguely dirty

I'll report myself :)


:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Author:  eyehatetofu [ Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: !.........????????????????

InCommando wrote:
I often sit in a darkened room...soft music...and report myself over and over


Don't forget the wine!

:-)r :-)r :-)r

Author:  KJKev [ Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: !.........????????????????

darn..I missed the fun light...again. :dizzy:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/