LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Podcast suggestions
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=48802
Page 1 of 1

Author:  ihatemybike [ Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Podcast suggestions

I've been listening to SModcast (Writer/Director Kevin Smith and Producer Scott Mosier), CarCast (Adam Carolla), and AutoBlog's Podcast. Anyone have suggestions of other PodCasts that I should check out?

Author:  callaway [ Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast suggestions

I like 'GaragePunk' and 'Rock and Roll Geek Indie Cast'

Author:  teckman02 [ Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast suggestions

i am a fan of http://twit.tv/ diggnation at http://revision3.com/diggnation/ HD Nation http://revision3.com/hdnation Film Riot http://revision3.com/filmriot

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast suggestions

Cartalk....(Click and Clack aka Tom and Ray)

Author:  wheeee32 [ Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast suggestions

If you like trance/electronica Nocturnal Sunshine with Matt Darey is pretty good.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/