It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:13 pm 
Offline
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Not drinking soda, pop, coke, etc anymore

_________________
Steve
2018 RAM 1500 Rebel
2003 KJ
Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:40 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Posts: 823
Location: Hanover Park IL 60133
Lay off the fast foods for a while. :POPCORN:

_________________
Tom (& Cody, that's my dog)
02 Black KJ LTD, 6/01
lots of stuff...can always use more
Image
Image
Image
Previous: 95ZJ 92XJ 90XJ 80CJ5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:12 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 1839
Location: Lost in Illinois
Would Portillo's be considered fast food? If so, ain't no friggin' way I'm ever giving that up.

Otherwise, I guess I'll make the same resolution I do every year - not to make resolutions.

_________________
2004 TJ Rubicon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:40 pm 
Offline
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: Phoenix, AZ
oddball wrote:
Would Portillo's be considered fast food? If so, ain't no friggin' way I'm ever giving that up.

Otherwise, I guess I'll make the same resolution I do every year - not to make resolutions.


ahhh, we from Chicago can enjoy the great Portillo's, but there is one in Cali somewhere...and it is not fast food, it is a Chicago hot dog restaurant.

_________________
Steve
2018 RAM 1500 Rebel
2003 KJ
Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:01 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Uhh.... gain weight. hah

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:27 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:38 am
Posts: 1593
Location: Muncie Indiana
I really need to stop smoking. I've said that a million times but I think its time. I just enjoy it so darn much.

_________________
2005 KJ Renegade
Fabrications for sale: Aluminum Roof Rack (See Page 9)
Aluminum Gas Tank Skid -- Radiator Skid -- Front Strut Shims
Coming Soon: Rear Bumpers with lots of options


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:41 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Posts: 7928
Location: Big Bear & Lancaster, Ca.
yellocoyote wrote:
oddball wrote:
Otherwise, I guess I'll make the same resolution I do every year - not to make resolutions.


That's always mine too...


Ditto...... cept for the one I made to have more fun this year! :CAMPING: :JEEPIN: :5SHOTS: :pepper: :jester:

_________________
99 TJ
71 C101
04 KJ
03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:25 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:03 pm
Posts: 2164
Location: Cinci, Ohio
Wifey is going to try to lose weight, going to do it with her, I've got about 20-25# I would like to lose so it will help me too.

_________________
'99 Tahoe, 3" BL, 285/75/16's , MT II's.
'05 Liberty Sport, -wifey's
'98 Poncho Fireturd, 3.8L, .....the purple pig!
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:30 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Want to give me that weight??
I've lost all of that since I've started working at walmart! lol

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:22 pm 
Offline
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: Phoenix, AZ
how do you loose weight there?

_________________
Steve
2018 RAM 1500 Rebel
2003 KJ
Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:19 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
You never eat.
I've lost 20lbs since I started there less than 2 months ago.

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:46 pm 
Offline
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: Phoenix, AZ
i should consider working there..i need to loose about 20 pounds haha get me below the 200's

_________________
Steve
2018 RAM 1500 Rebel
2003 KJ
Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:03 pm
Posts: 2164
Location: Cinci, Ohio
Budke wrote:
Want to give me that weight??
I've lost all of that since I've started working at walmart! lol

I'll give ya mine and some of the wife's, she has really gained alot in the last 1 1/2 yrs.
I had a coworker who ate out all the time, ate like a horse and was skinny as a rail.
Wife made portabella pizzas tonight..... MMMMM they were good!!!!

_________________
'99 Tahoe, 3" BL, 285/75/16's , MT II's.
'05 Liberty Sport, -wifey's
'98 Poncho Fireturd, 3.8L, .....the purple pig!
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:09 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
send me about 30lbs. :D

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:47 pm 
Offline
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: Phoenix, AZ
thats a lot of weight to ask for soo quick

i was taking creatine during football and lifting. i was about 195, but im 6'5''

got up to about 235, well football has been over for about a year now, im 225, a lot of muscle went bye bye haha

_________________
Steve
2018 RAM 1500 Rebel
2003 KJ
Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:37 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 1839
Location: Lost in Illinois
STINGN wrote:
thats a lot of weight to ask for soo quick

i was taking creatine during football and lifting. i was about 195, but im 6'5''

got up to about 235, well football has been over for about a year now, im 225, a lot of muscle went bye bye haha

Man you sure are a fata** for a punter. :ROTFL:

_________________
2004 TJ Rubicon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:09 am 
Offline
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: Phoenix, AZ
punter...tight end :P

_________________
Steve
2018 RAM 1500 Rebel
2003 KJ
Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Years Resolutions
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:47 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:47 pm
Posts: 1817
Location: York,PA
to loose weight as usual. I was down to 189 at the end of summer cus I was in a wieght loos chalange and lost 30 some pounds and won it too. I have gained 12 of those back since. :banghead:

_________________
2006 Liberty CRD Limited Deep Beryl Green Metallic Clear coat, Fumoto valve, MH ProVent (removed), GDE Eco tune,
OME 790/948 springs, OME struts, OME N132L shocks, Jeepin by Al A-arms, Hercules Terra Trac AT2 245/75R16
Weeks Stage 1 EGR delete, 5 volt steel glow plugs


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com