| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| New Years Resolutions http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=48881 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | STINGN [ Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | New Years Resolutions |
Not drinking soda, pop, coke, etc anymore |
|
| Author: | tan's2002kjlimited [ Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
Lay off the fast foods for a while.
|
|
| Author: | oddball [ Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
Would Portillo's be considered fast food? If so, ain't no friggin' way I'm ever giving that up. Otherwise, I guess I'll make the same resolution I do every year - not to make resolutions. |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
oddball wrote: Would Portillo's be considered fast food? If so, ain't no friggin' way I'm ever giving that up. Otherwise, I guess I'll make the same resolution I do every year - not to make resolutions. ahhh, we from Chicago can enjoy the great Portillo's, but there is one in Cali somewhere...and it is not fast food, it is a Chicago hot dog restaurant. |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
Uhh.... gain weight. hah |
|
| Author: | Boiler [ Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
I really need to stop smoking. I've said that a million times but I think its time. I just enjoy it so darn much. |
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
yellocoyote wrote: oddball wrote: Otherwise, I guess I'll make the same resolution I do every year - not to make resolutions. That's always mine too... Ditto...... cept for the one I made to have more fun this year!
|
|
| Author: | TAHOE [ Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
Wifey is going to try to lose weight, going to do it with her, I've got about 20-25# I would like to lose so it will help me too. |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
Want to give me that weight?? I've lost all of that since I've started working at walmart! lol |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
how do you loose weight there? |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
You never eat. I've lost 20lbs since I started there less than 2 months ago. |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
i should consider working there..i need to loose about 20 pounds haha get me below the 200's |
|
| Author: | TAHOE [ Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
Budke wrote: Want to give me that weight?? I've lost all of that since I've started working at walmart! lol I'll give ya mine and some of the wife's, she has really gained alot in the last 1 1/2 yrs. I had a coworker who ate out all the time, ate like a horse and was skinny as a rail. Wife made portabella pizzas tonight..... MMMMM they were good!!!! |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
send me about 30lbs. |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
thats a lot of weight to ask for soo quick i was taking creatine during football and lifting. i was about 195, but im 6'5'' got up to about 235, well football has been over for about a year now, im 225, a lot of muscle went bye bye haha |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
STINGN wrote: thats a lot of weight to ask for soo quick i was taking creatine during football and lifting. i was about 195, but im 6'5'' got up to about 235, well football has been over for about a year now, im 225, a lot of muscle went bye bye haha Man you sure are a fata** for a punter.
|
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
punter...tight end |
|
| Author: | mikey1273 [ Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Years Resolutions |
to loose weight as usual. I was down to 189 at the end of summer cus I was in a wieght loos chalange and lost 30 some pounds and won it too. I have gained 12 of those back since.
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|