| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Secret Santa 2010! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49186 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | TexasRock [ Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Secret Santa 2010! |
I know its early, but I missed out on the one last year and since I didn't get SHI1T for Christmas... I thought what the heck. When do we want to kick this off?? |
|
| Author: | durangotang [ Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Secret Santa 2010! |
I dunno... what'd you get me?
|
|
| Author: | mikey1273 [ Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Secret Santa 2010! |
I'd be in again for sure. It was one of the coolest things I did this last xmas. It was fun getting a gift from someone I didn't know or have any clue what it would be or it would come from.
|
|
| Author: | Boiler [ Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Secret Santa 2010! |
I would suggest trying to get everyone their giftee by thanksgiving day this year. I think we found out several days into Dec, and really needed to hip by about the 20th, so if you've got a busy week or two in the middle there it can be tough. |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Secret Santa 2010! |
Boiler wrote: I would suggest trying to get everyone their giftee by thanksgiving day this year. I think we found out several days into Dec, and really needed to hip by about the 20th, so if you've got a busy week or two in the middle there it can be tough. I agree. You know there's always going to be that late person or two or the shipment that got delayed or that takes forever. A notice a month in advance would give more time to get your present shipped on time so there is no one waiting around on theirs. |
|
| Author: | TexasRock [ Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Secret Santa 2010! |
I was throwing that out mainly as a feeler of who would be interested. So far from the response, I think we should have a good turn out. |
|
| Author: | jeepfrog [ Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Secret Santa 2010! |
I'm in again! (still trying to figure out who my Secret Santa was this last time.... |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Secret Santa 2010! |
I enjoyed it. I'll be in for the next one and put some better thought into the gift. I PM'ed Callaway to find out who mine was but he hasn't ever replied back. I just wanna way thanx again to my Secret Santa. Presents were way cool to get. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|