LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

I'm a responsible person,
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49299
Page 1 of 1

Author:  ihatemybike [ Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:56 pm ]
Post subject:  I'm a responsible person,

Image

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

lol basically


people simply don't understand the % of electricity that is still generated with fossil fuels

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Author:  STINGN [ Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

regardless we are never going to fill the hole that we dug

Author:  KJ 119 [ Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

:ROTFL: You've been on a roll lately.Keep'em coming!

:ROTFL: :-)r :BANANA:

Author:  ATXKJ [ Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

Well
you can put a Nuke in there and it'll eliminate the air pollution.

Author:  kskj [ Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

Then we can decide were we will store all the nuclear waste. Wolf creek nuclear power plant in kansas still has all the waste that it ever produced stored in a huge building on site. Because there is no place to take it. :?

Author:  JJsTJ [ Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

solar panels and windmill..... :frankie:

save some more fuel for me

Author:  InCommando [ Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

STINGN wrote:
regardless we are never going to fill the hole that we dug


???

Author:  Budke [ Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Author:  JL Rockies [ Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

Utah is making bank storing radioactive waste in the west desert. As long as it's not my backyard. 8)

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

Nuke waste? Send it in rockets to the sun.

Author:  mikey1273 [ Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

NICE

I argree we need to do something. Nuclear is ok for air polution but where do you put the waste that is harmful and radioactive for many generations? Solar, wind, Hydro, tidal generation and non food competing bio fuels are the best shot we have for now I think.

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

rockets to the sun would work if they had a better track record with large rockets

the radioactive fallout from a mid atmosphere catastrophic failure of a rocket like that would probably suck :)

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

JeepinJarhead03 wrote:
rockets to the sun would work if they had a better track record with large rockets

the radioactive fallout from a mid atmosphere catastrophic failure of a rocket like that would probably suck :)


Yeah, it would suck just a little

Author:  TexasRock [ Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

Diggerfreek wrote:
JeepinJarhead03 wrote:
rockets to the sun would work if they had a better track record with large rockets

the radioactive fallout from a mid atmosphere catastrophic failure of a rocket like that would probably suck :)


Yeah, it would suck just a little



What? I've always wanted a second pair of hands and heck maybe an eye or two would grow on the back of my head! Seems pretty cool to me... sorta like Star Trek!

Author:  Sir Sam [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

kskj wrote:
Then we can decide were we will store all the nuclear waste. Wolf creek nuclear power plant in kansas still has all the waste that it ever produced stored in a huge building on site. Because there is no place to take it. :?


We do have places to store nuclear waste safely. But civilian waste is not being allowed. Plus Harry Reid is never going to stop blocking it from being safely stored in his backyard.

Author:  kskj [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm a responsible person,

Sir Sam wrote:
kskj wrote:
Then we can decide were we will store all the nuclear waste. Wolf creek nuclear power plant in kansas still has all the waste that it ever produced stored in a huge building on site. Because there is no place to take it. :?


We do have places to store nuclear waste safely. But civilian waste is not being allowed. Plus Harry Reid is never going to stop blocking it from being safely stored in his backyard.


It has been a few years since I worked at wolf creek So maybe it has changed. But when I took the class to get in the facility the instructor told us it was all still there. Even the old parts we took off the elevator had to be stored as it was contaminated.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/