| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| skrracing http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49440 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | valvestem [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | skrracing |
Whatever happened to member skrracing? I see a lot of guys from 2004/5 when I joined not around anymore. |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: skrracing |
valvestem wrote: Whatever happened to member skrracing? I see a lot of guys from 2004/5 when I joined not around anymore. He retired from California to Arizona and got a retirement job driving trails for GPS maps or something really weird like that - forces him to drive through Moab - terrible. he sold the KJ - went through a ZJ and is now on a Wrangler http://lostzj.com/ Quote: This year I have done over 25000 miles just off road
|
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: skrracing |
I thought he had to give the KJ back (company vehicle or something like that). |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|