LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Protesters get Duct Taped
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49482
Page 1 of 1

Author:  warp2diesel [ Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:33 am ]
Post subject:  Protesters get Duct Taped

http://glossynews.com/society/201001070 ... cle-rally/

And these clowns did not show up driving a Prius, think of what may have happened if they had.

Author:  Budke [ Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Protesters get Duct Taped

I don't know if I believe it.

Even if its not real, its still hilarious! :-)r

Author:  InCommando [ Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Protesters get Duct Taped

I wish it was real.

Author:  KJ 119 [ Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Protesters get Duct Taped

Can't say they didn't have it comming to them.
Bet they go back to granny's fur coat after this one.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/