LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Help Needed Where I Volunteer
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49509
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Fulltimer [ Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:59 am ]
Post subject:  Help Needed Where I Volunteer

I do volunteer work at a wild animal rehabilitation center called H.A.W.K.E. (Humane Association of Wildlife Kare and Education, Inc.) located in Elkton, FL. This place is funded by donations only and because of the economy donations are down a lot. It takes a lot of money to feed the many birds and mammals in this compound. Some food is donated but not all of it. The latest addition is a young Peregrine Falcon with a broken leg and wing. A local veterinarian donates his services to H.A.W.K.E. and has operated on the falcon. The falcon is now recuperating and will be released when healed.

I know money is tight. But if anyone would like to help go to: www.hawkewildlife.org Donations are tax deductible.

Terry

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/