LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Useless post but......
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49570
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Useless post but......

This post marks NUMBER 6666 for me. Just noticed in time to post this useless post.

:JEEPIN:

:BINGO:

:BANANA: :pepper: :rockon:

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Useless post but......

lol, congradulations on your first useless post

6665 useful posts, which you've always seemed to have some pretty good info is a great track record :P

i on the other hand go about 50/50 or less hehe

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Useless post but......

I'm working on 60% useless post :ROTFL:

Author:  Budke [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Useless post but......

I got about a 17% useful post rate. :SOMBRERO:

Author:  KJ 119 [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Useless post but......

Just finished painting with killz.
I'm not talking about that wussy latex stuff,the real shiz.

Caught me a mean freebee! :dizzy: :grim:

Author:  tan's2002kjlimited [ Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Useless post but......

tan's..... wrote:
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:52 pm
Total posts: 789
[0.17% of all posts / 0.87 posts per day]
Most active forum: Off Topic but not Irresponsible
[ 207 Posts / 26.24% of your posts ]


Here's where most of my usefullness goes! ... :jester: ... :JEEPIN:

Author:  Albert [ Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Useless post but......

Useless posts......what useless posts.....oh wait, I got over 1,000 useless posts.... :5SHOTS:


But I got a jeep..... :JEEPIN: ....... :jester:



I am just here to play with the smilies...... :SOMBRERO: :ROTFL: :BANANA: :frankie: :grim: :seuss: :jester: :juggle: :banghead: :goink: :pepper: :dead: :dizzy: :furious: :rockon: :2cents: :JEEPIN: :5SHOTS: :ALONE: :POPCORN: :CAMPING: :google: ......... :BINGO: ...hahaha :BINGO:


:mrgreen:

Author:  STINGN [ Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Useless post but......

Useless posts...I had over 200 posts in about 1 year, then after that...1300 posts in 4 months...useless :P

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/