| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Brett Favre - To Retire or Not To Retire? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49604 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | linewarbr [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Brett Favre - To Retire or Not To Retire? |
Do you think that Brett Favre will finally hang up the cleats for good after this season? Further, do you think he should retire now? |
|
| Author: | Boiler [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brett Favre - To Retire or Not To Retire? |
I have no idea what he'll do, but if he wants to play more and can manage to do so with the vikings, then I think he should. He had a great year and they have a good team. Unless he wants to leave on a good note. I don't think there is any reason that he should retire, unless he wants to. |
|
| Author: | haulin5 [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brett Favre - To Retire or Not To Retire? |
I'm thinking that I need "retire" defined, since I'm apparently confused......Bret Favre, Jay Leno.....I dunno what the word means anymore.
|
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brett Favre - To Retire or Not To Retire? |
It's only January...hard to say, but I think he will goto another team, Raiders...Rams? |
|
| Author: | linewarbr [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brett Favre - To Retire or Not To Retire? |
haulin5 wrote: I'm thinking that I need "retire" defined, since I'm apparently confused......Bret Favre, Jay Leno.....I dunno what the word means anymore. ![]() I feel you - thus the "Sarah Palin" option. . . |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brett Favre - To Retire or Not To Retire? |
i think greenbay will contract him back for one day and he'll retire from GB happens all the time |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brett Favre - To Retire or Not To Retire? |
There's no maybe or thinking about this. He is done. It's over. Only sad thing, his last professional pass was a INT. Next team = Hall of Fame - as a Packer. |
|
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brett Favre - To Retire or Not To Retire? |
I love Brett! I won $1K on Sunday when I bet a Vikings fan before the game that their season would end on a Favre turn-over. |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brett Favre - To Retire or Not To Retire? |
Retire you mistake-a-rookie-wouldn't-make-across-the-body-throwing-punk-game-thrower. If anyone wasn't sure about where I stand, I could elaborate. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|