LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

JOTD: His/Her's Diary.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49642
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Sir Sam [ Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:04 pm ]
Post subject:  JOTD: His/Her's Diary.

HER DIARY

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet
at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so
I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no
comment on it.

Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so
we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was
wrong. He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was
upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not
to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept
driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I
love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely,
as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly,
and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15
minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress,
and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his
thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep -I cried. I don't know what
to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is
a disaster.



HIS DIARY

My Snowmobile wouldn't start today, can't figure out why, but at least I
got laid.

Author:  STINGN [ Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: JOTD: His/Her's Diary.

HHAHAHHA, kinda sounds like a lot of us guys :-)r :-)r :-)r

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: JOTD: His/Her's Diary.

That's like my life story right there

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: JOTD: His/Her's Diary.

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Thats Great!

Author:  Budke [ Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: JOTD: His/Her's Diary.

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:


I could see me doing that.
But instead it would be my jeep wouldn't start. :SOMBRERO:

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: JOTD: His/Her's Diary.

Reminds me of my ex :furious:

Author:  Sir Sam [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: JOTD: His/Her's Diary.

tjkj2002 wrote:
Reminds me of my ex :furious:


sorry to bring it up then

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: JOTD: His/Her's Diary.

Sir Sam wrote:
tjkj2002 wrote:
Reminds me of my ex :furious:


sorry to bring it up then

No issues here,she was to complicated and wanted "talk" to much.

Author:  durangotang [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: JOTD: His/Her's Diary.

tjkj2002 wrote:
Reminds me of my ex :furious:


She couldn't get her snowmobile to start? :lol: :lol:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: JOTD: His/Her's Diary.

tjkj2002 wrote:
Sir Sam wrote:
tjkj2002 wrote:
Reminds me of my ex :furious:


sorry to bring it up then

No issues here,she was to complicated and wanted "talk" to much.



Ugh..... talking :roll:

Author:  Budke [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: JOTD: His/Her's Diary.

Diggerfreek wrote:
tjkj2002 wrote:
No issues here,she was to complicated and wanted "talk" to much.



Ugh..... talking :roll:


For real.
I want to find me a good looking mute girl. Best relationship EVAR!!

Author:  wheeee32 [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: JOTD: His/Her's Diary.

:-)r :-)r :-)r :ROTFL: Loved that!

Author:  haulin5 [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: JOTD: His/Her's Diary.

Rofl about the "Ugh, TALKING" post by someone who's working on 8400 posts....... :ROTFL:

....glad the moderators haven't imposed mandatory sign-language-only posts on us females.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: JOTD: His/Her's Diary.

yellocoyote wrote:
haulin5 wrote:
Rofl about the "Ugh, TALKING" post by someone who's working on 8400 posts....... :ROTFL:


:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Everyone's on to you, Digger... :goink:



Crap :oops:

Image

:goink:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/