| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Any LOST fans here? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49828 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Any LOST fans here? |
Looking forward to a new episode tonight, gonna be good! Also: http://www.theonion.com/content/video/f ... romises_to |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Any LOST fans here? |
yellocoyote wrote: So, in the meantime I'll try to avoid the spoilers. And i'll do my best to make sure that doesn't happen! |
|
| Author: | Landy [ Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Any LOST fans here? |
Yes, I think I've seen them all and I'll have to watch the final episodes. Sometimes though, I have wondered how many times they'll run through the same piece of jungle waving pistols and how many times Sawyer can possibly get beat up. |
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Any LOST fans here? |
unfortunately. hate getting sucked in again......mainly because the wife watches it and once it starts I gotta see Kate....... yep, thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
|
|
| Author: | dog_party [ Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Any LOST fans here? |
We're addicted to Lost too, but we won't be watching it real-time this season. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|