LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49893
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Sir Sam [ Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:21 am ]
Post subject:  Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

http://www.klode.com/kws/napplications/display_pics.aspx?Exit=Close&Stockid=949404

"suicide, blood on driver seat & driver side carpet car runs & drives"

Suicide cars sell cheap, really cheap, really really cheap.

Even more if they have random acceleration!

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

If I had the money, I'd go for it.............. :JEEPIN:

Author:  Sir Sam [ Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

Diggerfreek wrote:
If I had the money, I'd go for it.............. :JEEPIN:


Me too, turn it around and make some profit!

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

Sir Sam wrote:
Diggerfreek wrote:
If I had the money, I'd go for it.............. :JEEPIN:


Me too, turn it around and make some profit!


Yeah! :JEEPIN: :JEEPIN: :JEEPIN:

Author:  jeepskate [ Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

Looks better than a certain Chevy Nova I saw once.

Author:  dog_party [ Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

I love the "Pri DMG: Biohazard".

Author:  Sir Sam [ Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

jeepskate wrote:
Looks better than a certain Chevy Nova I saw once.


Looks better than the last suicide saturn I saw. That was nasty.

Author:  linewarbr [ Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

Why would anyone commit suicide in their car? that just doesn't make any sense.

Of course, committing suicide in the first place doesn't make sense. Permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Author:  Sir Sam [ Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

linewarbr wrote:
Why would anyone commit suicide in their car? that just doesn't make any sense.

Of course, committing suicide in the first place doesn't make sense. Permanent solution to a temporary problem.


It wasn't his car, it was a rental. Enterprise rent a car, next up, enterprise suicide-booth.

Image

Author:  STINGN [ Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

Sir Sam wrote:
linewarbr wrote:
Why would anyone commit suicide in their car? that just doesn't make any sense.

Of course, committing suicide in the first place doesn't make sense. Permanent solution to a temporary problem.


It wasn't his car, it was a rental. Enterprise rent a car, next up, enterprise suicide-booth.

Image

HAHAHA

only $.25 to kill yourself..lol, there would be a lot of suicides :P

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

Sir Sam wrote:
linewarbr wrote:
Why would anyone commit suicide in their car? that just doesn't make any sense.

Of course, committing suicide in the first place doesn't make sense. Permanent solution to a temporary problem.


It wasn't his car, it was a rental. Enterprise rent a car, next up, enterprise suicide-booth.

Image




:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

I so remember that episode :jester:

Author:  durangotang [ Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

Back in high school I was a detailer and had to clean a suicide car that a bank took posession of... had to bag up the brain matter and skull fragments before trying to get all the blood out of everything :dizzy: Took about 8 hours to get it looking (and smelling) new again....

Author:  STINGN [ Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

durangotang wrote:
Back in high school I was a detailer and had to clean a suicide car that a bank took posession of... had to bag up the brain matter and skull fragments before trying to get all the blood out of everything :dizzy: Took about 8 hours to get it looking (and smelling) new again....

it took me 6 hours to get the smell of pot out of my Range Rover from my brother...I was very mad at him since it was my truck that I drove to high school and they frequently have dogs sniffing cars

Author:  Budke [ Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

STINGN wrote:
durangotang wrote:
Back in high school I was a detailer and had to clean a suicide car that a bank took posession of... had to bag up the brain matter and skull fragments before trying to get all the blood out of everything :dizzy: Took about 8 hours to get it looking (and smelling) new again....

it took me 6 hours to get the smell of pot out of my Range Rover from my brother...I was very mad at him since it was my truck that I drove to high school and they frequently have dogs sniffing cars


6 hours??
When I did that I got it out of my jeep in like 10 minutes. Drive with the windows down and febreeze works wonders.
Always had to hide it from my mom. :lol:
But I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Author:  JL Rockies [ Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

Back in my retail days, I had a good customer get killed in a car accident; his life partner asked me to go down a remove all the gear we installed. When I got to the yard there was blood and guts all over the interior and I had to refuse. It's bad juju.

Author:  STINGN [ Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

Budke wrote:
STINGN wrote:
durangotang wrote:
Back in high school I was a detailer and had to clean a suicide car that a bank took posession of... had to bag up the brain matter and skull fragments before trying to get all the blood out of everything :dizzy: Took about 8 hours to get it looking (and smelling) new again....

it took me 6 hours to get the smell of pot out of my Range Rover from my brother...I was very mad at him since it was my truck that I drove to high school and they frequently have dogs sniffing cars


6 hours??
When I did that I got it out of my jeep in like 10 minutes. Drive with the windows down and febreeze works wonders.
Always had to hide it from my mom. :lol:
But I don't have to worry about that anymore.

But remember, my Range Rover was ALL LEATHER...that stuff reeked of weed!!!

so in my retort, it takes a long time for it to get out of the car with A) how big it is and B) leather lol
Image

Author:  oddball [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone want a screaming deal on a new car?

Budke wrote:
STINGN wrote:
durangotang wrote:
Back in high school I was a detailer and had to clean a suicide car that a bank took posession of... had to bag up the brain matter and skull fragments before trying to get all the blood out of everything :dizzy: Took about 8 hours to get it looking (and smelling) new again....

it took me 6 hours to get the smell of pot out of my Range Rover from my brother...I was very mad at him since it was my truck that I drove to high school and they frequently have dogs sniffing cars


6 hours??
When I did that I got it out of my jeep in like 10 minutes. Drive with the windows down and febreeze works wonders.
Always had to hide it from my mom. :lol:
But I don't have to worry about that anymore.


So you get high with mom now? :ROTFL:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/