| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49947 |
Page 1 of 3 |
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
yes..... SHAVING not SAVING.... While being unemployed... I've had to make some "cutbacks" with my spending. While doing so I have discovered something AMAZING I usually shave my face with shaving cream... and no matter what kind..... I would always get razor burn on my neck... Aftershave or No aftershave.... it didn't matter.... For about a month now I've just been using a bar of Dial soap...and NO more razor burn on the neck! TRY IT! That is all. #1
|
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
I'll shave when I get a job interview
|
|
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
03CDKJ wrote: :-)r
|
|
| Author: | tjkj2002 [ Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
I've got a job and rarely shave |
|
| Author: | Boiler [ Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
I thought you were going to say you were using butter. |
|
| Author: | yodejt02 [ Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
i just got sick of paying the outrageous price for razor blades. I ended up just buying a beard trimmer and have saved tons o money
|
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
i don't use shaving cream of any sort, but i shave in the shower after washing my hair and face same fusion razor lasts me about two months, which includes the duty of shaving my head between haircuts |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
Boiler mentioned something about your legs, Chris. Many forego shaving until shorts weather returns. |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
I shave with a straight blade, no cream, soap, butter. Cause I'm a REAL man. |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
till the dog slams into you one morning and then you'll be a throat cut corpse haha |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
JeepinJarhead03 wrote: till the dog slams into you one morning and then you'll be a throat cut corpse haha My dog doesn't run, he barely walks. He's too lazy. He's a 13, almost 14 years old. He's just a lazy old fart. Sleeps all day and all night. lol |
|
| Author: | oddball [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
A long time ago the Army taught me how to dry shave. But today I have a job, so I use a Norelco. |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
that is one thing i hated, dry shaving, always seemed to get sand in the razor and my beard grows fast, in garrison i had to shave twice a day |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
Budke wrote: I shave with a straight blade, no cream, soap, butter. Cause I'm a REAL man. Do you shave all three of your whiskers that way, Old Man? |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
InCommando wrote: Budke wrote: I shave with a straight blade, no cream, soap, butter. Cause I'm a REAL man. Do you shave all three of your whiskers that way, Old Man? Yes. |
|
| Author: | TAHOE [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
I hate shaving. Only thing good about the winter is I can let my beard grow out, starts in Nov, then I shave it again in April or so. only shave every few days in the summer. Budke shaving his 3 whiskers and Chris shaving his leg hair....
|
|
| Author: | David Jr [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
I usually stop shaving when i'm on vacation. |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
I stopped shaving when I retired in 2006. Just to clarify: Shaving = stopped. Manscaping, however...... |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Unemployment and Shaving!?!?!? |
InCommando wrote: I stopped shaving when I retired in 2006. Just to clarify: Shaving = stopped. Manscaping, however...... LOL |
|
| Page 1 of 3 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|