LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

how much would you pay for this?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49952
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Sir Sam [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:40 am ]
Post subject:  how much would you pay for this?

http://ww4.klode.com/kws/napplications/display_pics.aspx?Stockid=923653&Exit=Close


if you had your hard earned money all saved up, how much would you pay for this?

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: how much would you pay for this?

is that a TR front bumper?

Author:  oddball [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: how much would you pay for this?

Sir Sam wrote:
http://ww4.klode.com/kws/napplications/display_pics.aspx?Stockid=923653&Exit=Close


if you had your hard earned money all saved up, how much would you pay for this?


Undercarriage & water damage? Did I read that correctly?

Hard to say. I need the facts behind this JK.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: how much would you pay for this?

oddball wrote:
Sir Sam wrote:
http://ww4.klode.com/kws/napplications/display_pics.aspx?Stockid=923653&Exit=Close


if you had your hard earned money all saved up, how much would you pay for this?


Undercarriage & water damage? Did I read that correctly?

Hard to say. I need the facts behind this JK.


Yeah, X2

Author:  InCommando [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: how much would you pay for this?

I'm not sure of the market, but keep in mind that water damage like from being submerged is about the worst thing that can happen to a modern car. There are nightmare stories of people with electrical and rust issues after getting burnt on Katrina cars, for example.

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: how much would you pay for this?

I was pondering price based on serviceable parts only

Author:  daspes [ Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: how much would you pay for this?

JeepinJarhead03 wrote:
is that a TR front bumper?


It's a Fab Fours bumper.

Depending on what constituted "Undercarriage damage", I'd buy it just for the axles, e-disco sway bar and T-case. If those are in good condition, adding the bumpers and armor, maybe lift and skids, and Full doors, you could easily recoup 6-8000 in parts alone.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/