| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| 2010 Liberty, guess what it sold for: http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=50063 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | 2010 Liberty, guess what it sold for: |
http://ww4.klode.com/kws/napplications/ ... Exit=Close Cmon....place your bets, person who guesses to within $200+/- first gets one internet cookie. |
|
| Author: | 501 [ Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2010 Liberty, guess what it sold for: |
12,500 |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:01 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2010 Liberty, guess what it sold for: |
It went to auction because the air bags went??????? Also, WTF is up with them going off with that little of damage I'm going to say it went for something stupid like 6K |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2010 Liberty, guess what it sold for: |
3.5k |
|
| Author: | linewarbr [ Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2010 Liberty, guess what it sold for: |
$5700 |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2010 Liberty, guess what it sold for: |
Its like the price is right here!! "I will bid 1200" "Hmm.... I will bid 1201" "You sensored word!!" |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2010 Liberty, guess what it sold for: |
Budke wrote: Its like the price is right here!! "I will bid 1200" "Hmm.... I will bid 1201" "You sensored word!!" ONE DOLLAR BOB! |
|
| Author: | ihatemybike [ Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2010 Liberty, guess what it sold for: |
Sir Sam wrote: ONE DOLLAR BOB! ![]() Say my name! |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2010 Liberty, guess what it sold for: |
ihatemybike wrote: Sir Sam wrote: ONE DOLLAR BOB! ![]() Say my name! There is only one host to me. |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2010 Liberty, guess what it sold for: |
Sir Sam wrote: ihatemybike wrote: Sir Sam wrote: ONE DOLLAR BOB! ![]() Say my name! There is only one host to me. x2. Bob Barker=price is right legend. |
|
| Author: | David Jr [ Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2010 Liberty, guess what it sold for: |
I'm gonna say $7,000. BTW, I have heard of airbags going off for less reasons than that. Also, my Libby had that accident and the airbags didn't go off. |
|
| Author: | kskj [ Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2010 Liberty, guess what it sold for: |
How about 8,750. |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2010 Liberty, guess what it sold for: |
Well this wasn't nearly as popular a thread as I thought it would be. $14,200 |
|
| Author: | 501 [ Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2010 Liberty, guess what it sold for: |
Sir Sam wrote: Well this wasn't nearly as popular a thread as I thought it would be. $14,200 All right, I was the closet without going over!! I get an Internet cookie!!! MMMMmmmmmm!! Love them Internet cookies!!
|
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2010 Liberty, guess what it sold for: |
501 wrote: Sir Sam wrote: Well this wasn't nearly as popular a thread as I thought it would be. $14,200 All right, I was the closet without going over!! I get an Internet cookie!!! MMMMmmmmmm!! Love them Internet cookies!! ![]() here ya go:
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|